Keeping up with Jungkook, Part 2

Everything kinda went normal from there. Jungkook forgot about the fight between Wonshik and Taekwoon since everything just seemed fine after it. Nobody mentioned it, the only thing that really changed was for a few days that Wonshik did seem a little bit more affectionate towards Taekwoon, other than that everything went on like normal.

It was a pretty normal day, it was a Sunday, and all of them for once had a day off. Jungkook, Hongbin, and Sanghyuk were lazing around in the nest all of them more or less had refused to wake up finding 11 am a really stupid early moment. Sanghyuk had his arms around Jungkook's waist cuddling him from behind while Jungkook was slowly nodding off with his head on Hongbin's shoulder.

Unimportant chatter was exchanged between the three youngest idols. Jungkook had to be honest that he wasn't really listening that much mainly just focusing on how Sanghyuk's long fingers were playing with his hair. It all kinda reminded him of his time with Taehyung and Jimin before he presented. Moments where it was okay for him to let his hyungs pet him.

It was hard to explain really, but he felt so much freer now. While yeah he still had moments where he felt to need to be the 'alpha', but most of the time it could be like this, when he was okay with letting his hyungs baby him and pet him, it felt nice.

"Kookie?"

"Mmmh?" Jungkook didn't feel the need to really answer more, he was very comfortable, and Hongbin's naked soldier was extremely comfortable. The beta was always a little cooler than Jungkook, who was a walking furnace, something that was always welcome.

"What was sex like with BTS?"

That made Jungkook actually sit up in shock. "What?! You can't ask that!"

Jungkook got instantly pulled down into the maknae cuddle puddle again by Sanghyuk's strong arm around his waist. "Why not? It is a normal question. You know everything about our sex life, so I thought it was a fair question."

"I don't actually listen to you guys! I have headphones!" Both Hongbin and Sanghyuk stared almost amazed at Jungkook.

That was until Hongbin lost it and just laughed. "What is the point of having the loudest sex possible if you are just going to ignore it!"

Jungkook felt ashamed, to be honest, he didn't really know how to react. He didn't, in general, know how to react to all the sex there was being had in the house. It wasn't normal for him, they never really had sex outside of heats and ruts, that was just what Jungkook had gotten used to.

"You mean you were trying to get me to notice!?" Jungkook's cheeks had flared up at this point, feeling uncomfortable in the conversation as he, in general, felt against anything that was sexual in any kind.

The youngest beta just laughed. "Of course! We wanted to see if you wanted to join, it is normal when you are with another pack! We aren't duds. We have strong sexual urges that are simply how we work. "

That was when Hongbin realised that something was wrong. He had sat up in the bed slightly pouty that Jungkook had moved away from him, the baby alpha was always extremely warm a trait that seemed to be alpha specific. "Fuck, Jungkook are you asexual?" He knew that both Taekwoon and Hakyeon had told them not to overwhelm him with sex stuff, to keep it behind close doors and not all over the living room couch or showers... or kitchen or... okay maybe he and Sanghyuk fucked a little all over the place.

Fuck the world and their stereotypes! Betas could have strong sexual urges as well if anything him and Sanghyuk were the biggest fuck bunnies in the pack, maybe only rivalled by Jaehwan when he felt like it.

"Am I... what? No, I am healthy, Doctor Choi said that! There is nothing wrong with me."

To be honest, they should have expected that, shouldn't they? Jungkook didn't see rape as rape, of course, he didn't know the details of sexual orientation. Even if it was the norm to be sexual attracted to all gender and sub genders, there were a few outliers that found themselves only attracted to only one sub gender or gender. It was extremely rare, but it did happen.