And I'm so sick of love songs, Yeah I hate dem love songs

Namjoon's goodbye with Got7 had ended up being a lot more emotional than he had expected. After having shown the other idols what had been in the puzzle box, they agreed that it was time for him to go there. Jackson had pulled Namjoon into a tight hug, and Namjoon had to admit that Jackson had been right. It was hard to get away from Jackson after their time together, and both could feel it as Jackson mumbled into his ear. "I'm going to miss you."

Namjoon just nodded hugging the shorter alpha as tight as he could, knowing that he would indeed miss Jackson. No matter what happened, Jackson was still one of his closest friends. Next had been BamBam who looked like he just wanted to jump Namjoon and never let him go again, but after the failure that was when Namjoon arrived, he seemed to control himself. Instead hugging the older omega close "You have gotten so far already Joonie, no matter what happens who you pick... Don't forget us, or I am going to come and kidnap you."

The next one was Yugyeom, and this time it was Namjoon's turn to speak up. "You need to make okay with Jungkook. This is hurting you to keep it inside, wait until we are back from Japan and then talk to him. He might not say it, but he misses you as well." He decides not to tell the baby alpha about his call with Hongbin. Mainly because the beta had sworn him to secrecy, which was probably good unless BTS, in general, should suffer the fate of getting killed by two of Vixx's omegas.

Yugyeom didn't say anything, but it was okay Namjoon knew that he understood him and he knew that Yugyeom really did miss Jungkook a lot. Next up was Mark, Namjoon pulling him into a tight hug. After Jackson, Mark was probably the person he had the closest connection to, and he knew Mark cared for him as well.

"Markie, you need to talk to Jackson, you two still have things that aren't worked out. He is worried you don't love him. While he knows it on the surface, his heart is not in it." He mumbled it low enough that nobody else could hear it.

Mark placed a soft kiss to Namjoon's collarbone. "I... I knew that I think I promise I will talk to him. This is for life, and we need to make sure everything works out."

"Good boy." Namjoon couldn't stop himself from teasing, earning him a light slap on the ass from the older omega. But the well-meaning smile he got when he pulled away from him showed that everything was okay. Everything was going to be okay in the end.

Youngjae was the one who almost threw himself in Namjoon's arms, even though he was still careful clearly not wanting to knock out Namjoon due to his low weight. "Thank you." Was all Namjoon said and Youngjae didn't answer, both of them knew what he was talking about... the nightmares.

Second, to last was Jinyoung, his hug was a lot softer than everybody else's, not feeling the need to almost crush Namjoon between them and Jaebum joined hugging Namjoon from behind, as Jaebum mumbled out. "I am..."

Namjoon got ripped from his memory of leaving when his phone blared it's loud ringtone, causing Namjoon to fumble after it not even noticing who was calling. "Namjoon speaking?"

"Namjoon-ah it's Chanyeol?"

"Chanyeol-hyung? Is something wrong, is Jimin okay?"

"He is okay, I promise. I just have a few questions, or Baekhyun and Yixing do, but both don't want to be awkward. I, on the other hand, don't care."

Namjoon laughed a little. "It's okay, what are the questions, I guess they have something to do with Jimin."

"It's about sex." Namjoon could feel himself flare-up blushing.

"Uhm... I hadn't presented, so I don't know much about what was going on in the pack, but I will try my best to answer." God, he hadn't expected it to be this awkward.