Your stealing glances, Make my lips dry up, Haven't felt this nervous in a while

The scent of Jackson's rut hit Namjoon in the face like a knockout punch. He had, of course, smelled ruts before, but the only time he had been in the same room as somebody in rut was when Kookie presented. At that time, he hadn't even presented, and he had wanted to almost jump the younger. But now even though he had presented he felt like he control over it, he still wanted to touch Jackson he still wanted to submit, but he could control it.

He couldn't explain it but knowing that BamBam was already with him that he was already making sure that Jackson was getting what he needed somehow calmed him. Was this what really being an omega was about? He looked confused at Mark who still had a soft grip on Namjoon's hand, luckily Mark seemed to have taken a class in 'how to understand your Namjoon 101', and he just smiled softly and nodded as to tell him that it was all normal.

It seemed that even being fucked couldn't keep BamBam quite for long. "Namjoon?! Mark, you deserve a Nobel peace prize!"

Namjoon kinda wanted to argue that that wasn't what the Nobel peace prize was about, but Mark was there before him. "It was his own idea, he wanted to help."

Jackson's eyes were still a little hazed out, but he didn't seem gone like Jungkook had done under his rut when Namjoon had seen him. But that might be because he already had stated his claim on one person, his voice was hoarse and a little worried as it zoned in on Namjoon. "Are you sure that is a good idea? I don't want to hurt him by accident."

Namjoon was ready to argue that he trusted Jackson, but he never got to as everybody started laughing out loud. Jinyoung just looked at Jackson like he was an idiot. "I know you like to believe that you are big and scary since you are an alpha, but you are about as scary as a hamster. Do I need you to remind you that you almost cried over a rollercoaster? Also, he is going to join us, yes, but you are going to be fucking him. Secondly, even if you had it in you to hurt anybody, you think we would let you do it? Mark had a point this is triggered because of Mark's joining the pack and Namjoon being around you all the time. It is better to soothe your alpha."

Jackson still didn't look convinced, but his confused look turned whiny as BamBan crawled away from him and towards the edge of the bed that way removing Jackson from still inside of him. For a second, the alpha looked like he wanted to make grabby hands towards the omega leaving his side, but he seemed to just settle for low whine. BamBam though didn't seem to be over grabby hands as he clearly signalled for Namjoon that he wanted him to join him on the bed.

Namjoon only took a second to think about it, while he was still feeling shy and embarrassed he also really did want this. He needed to trust that BamBam and the rest of them knew what the best thing for him and his body was. They had promised him that Jackson wouldn't be doing... that... to him, since he wasn't sure he was ready for that, and he wasn't sure that the first time he wanted it to be while Jackson was in rut.

Namjoon didn't even manage to get that close until BamBam grabbed the bottom of this shirt he was wearing pulling him down onto the bed so he could kiss him. BamBam kissed like he did everything else eagerly and putting everything he had into it. BamBam smelled really good there was no way to get around it. Not only had his strawberry scent reach max strawberry freshness, but it was also mixed with Jackson's rut filled scent of herbal tea.

Namjoon lost the ability to really notice much else around him as he just let BamBam pull and arrange him as he wanted to. He trusted BamBam, they ended up on their knees BamBam's naked chest against Namjoon's still clothed chest. Luckily BamBam had grown past his tiny state, meaning Namjoon's neck didn't hurt too much as he had to lean down a little to kiss the omega. While he had found it interesting and exciting with Yugyeom where he was smaller, he had found that he really did enjoy being the tallest. It didn't even have anything to do with dominance he just liked it.