Keeping up with Taehyung, Part 4

Taehyun was quick at grabbing a bathrobe in that was hanging on the wall, it was clear to him that being naked was very much not appropriate for the conversation that they were about to have, "it's going to be okay baby," he crouched down to gather Taehyung face between his hands.

But Taehyung wasn't having it, he shook his hands almost desperately "no, it's all my fault! We abused an omega and I didn't stop it!"

At that point the Winner omega was worried that Taehyung was going to have a panic attack, he was starting to borderline hyperventilate, "please you need to calm down a little, then we talk about it and find a solution, have any of us ever let you down, I promise we are going to find the solution for this."

Taehyung couldn't even stop the tears from streaming down his face "Yoongi hit him! Jungkook order him! We are monsters! I am a monster!"

"You didn't do any of this Taehyung, this isn't your fault," they had all wanted Taehyung to realize how bad BTS was, not only to Taehyung himself but also to each other, but this wasn't the way they had wanted it to go down. This was not how any of them had wanted it to happen.

"I might not have done it! But I stood by and let them do it," the look in Taehyung's eyes were almost wild and Taehyun wasn't sure what to do, all he could do was crawl closer to Taehyung on the cold bathroom tiles and hug the younger close.

"We can talk about this, we can find a solution." his words had a desperate tone of voice.

The desperation in Taehyun's tone forced the beta a little out of the headspace he was in, while he was overwhelmed and angry with himself, the mild panic, worry and desperation was enough to get him to react, take a few deep breaths and start to actually explain what had happened "I woke up... and Hansol was sleeping next to me, he smelled really nice and the heat was clear in the air, but it was also clear that he was sated and happy that it would be a while before the next wave, and I realized something. I have never had that with Jimin, and I don't know if I ever will have." Taehyung sighed, and he finally reciprocated the hug that Taehyun was giving him.

Taehyun on his part knew better than to interrupt Taehyung now that he finally had gotten him talking, but that didn't mean that what was being said didn't make him feel sad. While yes the WinKon pack had been fucked up and non of the omega's that weren't hard had gotten the respect they deserved, but they had never been forced to spend their heat with just Bobby, everybody had been part of heats and ruts.

That was actually some of the happiest memories that Taehyun had with his old pack.

The BTS beta continued his telling "I have been thinking about Jimin a lot since we left the hospital, he always had it so hard, being the only omega after I failed being an omega. And it all just became to much for me, and then I was thinking about Namjoon and how we treated him. How we let each other treat him! How did it go so badly, how did we become this way, we were so afraid of talking to each other that we slowly became monsters, how could we just do that? He is our leader," Taehyung looked away from Taehyun to just stare into the air deep in thought "when I presented... When I failed, I went to Namjoon, cause when stuff goes wrong I trust Namjoon, not cause of his sub gender, but because he is Namjoon. He is my leader, and we were so cruel to him."

"I am sure you didn't mean it like that, I am sure that Namjoon understands." Taehyun wasn't so sure of it actually, but he couldn't let Taehyung see that now. He didn't know the full story of what had happened to Namjoon, he didn't know him very well.

Taehyun had always been focused on Taehyung, so he hadn't really noticed what had happened to any other of the BTS members, the most important person to him had been Taehyung.