Today, this is a lawless place

Lunch with the twins was a lovely affair; it was nice to get to know new people and Namjoon find a natural kinship with the two other omegas.

He was sad to see them go home, but he understood both of them wanted to get home and get their own nest, getting ready for their betas and alpha's to come home. Namjoon had ended up having a conversation if it was weird to share a dorm with two different packs, especially since both went into heat at the same time.

Apparently, it worked a special way since they were twins, the nests were made so no scent could go between them, and there was little to no attraction between the packs. Probably their inner sub genders natural survival feeling to avoid incest. Which yeah that was probably good, incest tended to be pretty bad.

They had promised that they would be back with everybody when the heats had been over, making Namjoon and everybody else happy, looking forward to talking to them again. It was nice for Namjoon to have friends who were just friends, it felt different from what he had with Big Bang, but it was probably because Big Bang was much older than both Namjoon and Boyfriend.

The rest of Monsta X was pouty when they got home and were instantly able to smell the two omegas who had just left, sad that they had missed their friends, as everybody had clearly missed them.

The evening was nice, it was fine, but there was something up, he could feel it, but he couldn't put the finger on what was wrong. No, it wasn't that something was wrong, no, that wasn't it. It was like there was something in the air like they were holding back on him like they wanted to talk to him about something, but nobody knew how to.

So it was just hanging in the air as they were doing their late evening chilling in the living room, just enjoying each others company.

Nope, this was not gonna do.

"Okay, will somebody tell me what is wrong?" Namjoon was looking at Hyunwoo, the man who was the most likely to tell him what the hell was going on.

Hyunwoo looked a little awkward as he rocked back and forward in his chair, seemingly trying to find the words he was looking for "it's... uhm... It's group bonding day today."

"Group bonding? Don't you guys spend every evening together?" Namjoon wasn't sure what they were going on about, it was all very strange, and he was honestly confused.

The way Hyunwoo blushed like they were talking about something very different than spending time as a group, made Namjoon even more confused, the leader tried to say something, but all it became was opening his mouth and then closing his mouth again.

In the end, it was Kihyun who seemed to have given up in their dear leader and pack alpha, cause while it was fun watching Hyunwoo stumbling over his own words, it really wasn't good for getting somewhere "Sex, he is talking about group sex."

"An orgy!?" Namjoon couldn't stop himself from just spewing that out, and it broke the tension as nobody could stop themselves from laughing.

"Not really what we were thinking to call it, we call it either group or pack bonding. It's the one time a month where we all spend it together in a more... pack way, then just hanging around here. It's the day where we really show that we love each other." Hoseok was smiling at Namjoon from where he was sitting on the ground leaning on Hyungwon's thigh while the beta petted his hair.

"So an orgy," you could dress it up how you wanted to, but if you asked Namjoon if it looked like an orgy, sounded like an orgy and acted like an orgy... It was an orgy! "Do you want me to leave? So you can spend some time together?" he understood why they had pack building and stuff like that, and there was no way in hell that he was gonna get between them and having a good time as a pack.