Do you have room, by any chance? Do you have room for me to go in?

Things had naturally progressed to a state where all three idols were only dressed in their underwear, Namjoon was enjoying the skin against skin feeling, but every time he thought it was gonna go farther, he got gently spoken down by the older omega.

But it wasn't in a way where Namjoon felt undesirable, he knew that both Seungri and Daesung were feeling the eat as well. He could feel Seungri's erection pressing up against his ass, and equally, he could feel Daesung's pressing against his own erection.

It was this natural reaction to Namjoon's in heat body, that made sure that the younger was still feeling desirable. The conversation was still easily flowing between them, only interrupted when Namjoon felt the need well up in him, as he pressed closer to Daesung almost begging for those plush lips to be pressed against his own, a need that the other omega was only too happy to feed.

Namjoon could feel how Daesung and Seungri had their fingers intertwined on Namjoon's hip, and he couldn't stop but sigh for a second "I hope that I one day will get a pack like yours." That sounded like the dream if you asked Namjoon.

He could feel that Seungri pressed a kiss to his shoulders, he had taken to litter Namjoon's back, shoulders, and neck, with small loving kisses and playful nips, "What do you mean by a pack like ours?"

It was hard to focus at times when Seungri, in teasing fashion, kissed close to where Namjoon's scent gland was located, again he was stricken by how good Seungri's self-control was. The older idol was an alpha, yes he might be a soft alpha, but he was still an alpha, and he could kiss so close to where Namjoon's heat scent was coming from, and still stay in control. How did he do it?

Namjoon knew that alphas were even more affected by omega heats than omega's were by alpha ruts, and Namjoon had more or less lost himself to Jackson's rut. God Seungri and Daesung were so good to him, he could never have dreamed of something treating him better.

"I mean unproblematic and just working," Namjoon couldn't deny that he was a little jealous of how well the older idols pack worked, it all seemed so picture perfect. Like somebody had taken it out of a movie or a badly written romance novel by a novice writer.

Daesung laughed a little, not it was closer to a giggle than anything "It might seem like that from the outside, but every pack has their own issues."

Namjoon had a hard time believing that, the BigBang pack, just worked so well, it was hard to think that, they would have any kind of issues, "like how?" he had started to believe that the other two actually meant it, when they said that he could ask everything he wanted.

For a second there was silence, not an awkward silence, but thinking silence "You have to remember that we have been a pack for many many years, we have had time to fall into ourselves, but even still, we have issues."

Seungri took over from Daesung "I still struggle at times accepting my own sub gender, I don't think any of us, me the least expected me to be an alpha. It was a curveball."

"But you are such a good alpha," Namjoon couldn't even really wrap his head around the idea of Seungri as an omega, it was such a weird thought.

It earned Namjoon another kiss to his nape "Thank you, I mean it, but it is hard for me at times. That doesn't mean that I hate being an alpha, cause I really don't but at times... mainly during my rut, being a soft alpha is hard."

Namjoon nodded a little, he kinda understood what Seungri was talking about, he had had a few conversations with Youngbae about the differences between soft alpha's and normal alpha's, plus hard omega's and normal omega's. That, of course, didn't mean that soft alpha's and hard omega's weren't normal, cause they were! Something that Youngbae had made very sure that Namjoon understood, Youngbae was also an angel in disguise.