Even if you can't hear my heart, Even though you can see my love.

For a second Jiho just stared at Namjoon, the feeling in the room was hot and heavy as both Kyung and Namjoon waited for the red-haired rapper to say something.

Kyung a little annoyed with how slow Jiho seemed to be today, which was probably a combination of Namjoon being there, not enough sleep or food, he did know his packmate after all. Namjoon looked worried that he was about to turned down.

The thing was a million thoughts were running through Jiho's brain, and he felt like they were really overwhelming most of his blood found it's way to his groin instead of to his brain, while Jiho would lie if he said 69 was his favourite position, but it was damn close.

He couldn't stop himself from thinking that he would later have to get Namjoon into HIS favourite position, so yes maybe Jiho had something for people riding his face, he wasn't sure why, but it was simply just the best feeling the world.

Now that thought really didn't help his problem with the blood in his groin, as he looked at the coach that this would without a doubt go down own very soon, he thought of last time something had gone down on it, okay not last time, last time was less than 8 hours ago as he had tried to scent Kyung to calm him down, instead, it had ended with him fucking the other into a peaceful sleep, sometimes that was just what Kyung needed when he was overthinking stuff.

What he was thinking of was around a week ago, Taeil had come to visit him in the studio with a pretty order from their dearest pack alpha that Jiho really needed to eat something. What Jiho had ended up eating was his oldest pack members pretty little ass. Taeil was always the easiest to talk into it, the tiny beta wasn't that worried that his weight or physical being would crush Jiho, or if he was, he didn't care.

He was more than happy getting on top of Jiho, letting the much taller male grab at his tattooed thighs forcing him more down on Jiho's face, helping him to ride it. There was nothing better than having somebody thighs shake around his head and hearing their moans as they were trying to fight the orgasm, threatening to overwhelm them. God, it had been so good, Taeil might be cute adorable, and everybody wanted to eat him up, but he could be busy in bed and felt comfortable taking his pleasure as he wanted.

Something the rest of the Block B pack was more than happy to help him with, then again, they were all really whipped for him, so was it really a surprise for anybody?

"Okay yes, good idea, brilliant idea, couch? Yes, great." Jiho was aware that he was babbling, but his blood wasn't in his brain "I am gonna stop and just kiss, you know." There was still a little bit of sense in him; it seemed as he pressed his lips to Namjoon's giggling ones.

Namjoon for his part let Jiho do as he pleased, swung his arms back around Jiho's neck kissing him eagerly, letting Jiho lead him back to the couch always falling back into it as Kyung stopped him, both Jiho and Namjoon looking confused at the much shorter.

Kyung sighed inside; even if he was turned on as well he had to be the one to think for them "Maybe Namjoon on top?" Like he could understand Namjoon not thinking of it since he wasn't that used to sexual encounters, but Jiho was! He knew that the one who weighed the least really was better on top, plus on top Namjoon could have a little more control and they wouldn't have to be worried that they were slowly overwhelming him.

"But," Kyung placed a soft hand on top of Namjoon's mouth, which he, to be honest, was a little annoyed how far he had to reach up, growing that tall should be illegal.

"No, I know what you think, but trust me you weigh a lot less than this guy, he doesn't move out of that chair anyway, and this way you can have control of how much you want to take and how you can, it is really better for everybody I promise you." Kyung's hand moved from his mouth to softly petting his cheek before he leaned up himself and pressed a kiss to Namjoon's plush lips.