Honey, look at me; where are you looking? Look at me!

Yoongi had left shortly after their conversation, neither of them feeling emotionally sound to talk anymore. Part of Namjoon had wanted to just demand that Yoongi gave him the packbite right there and then, just so he could start to fix people, to help them. Everybody was suffering so much, they deserved to be happy, they deserved help, and Namjoon wanted to give it to him.

That said, he wasn't stupid, he knew that there was no way in hell that Yoongi would agree to give him what he wanted, so it would have to wait.

His phone started ringing, and he felt that he could finally relax when he saw the picture on his screen, signalling who was calling him. The picture was taken by Namjoon. It was Daesung curled up on Seunghyun's chest sleeping, having fallen asleep while Namjoon and the pack alpha had discussed modern art. It was a good memory for Namjoon.

"Dae," his inner omega was already relaxing and falling down from on how high alert it had been while talking to Yoongi, Daesung always made him relax. The older omega was like his guardian angel, "I thought you said you would be busy today?"

Daesung's voice was soft and sweet "I got a break," Namjoon knew that Daesung was meant to work all day "you okay? You sound a little... off?" it was amazon how Daesung seemingly always knew when something was wrong with him, it made Namjoon relax back into his chair.

"It's better now." Namjoon wasn't lying, he felt better, he felt free, he felt like he could breathe and relax.

"Let me guess you haven't eaten dinner yet?" Daesung's voice was teasing, he clearly already knew the answer.

Namjoon could feel a flush rise in his cheeks, "it's not cause I didn't want to eat! I just forgot!" he still struggled to eat at times, but he no longer took pleasure in the feeling of being empty.

The sweet laughter on the other side of the phone as a door was opened and closed again by Daesung, "that is good to know at least, studio 6BB, right?"

Taken aback, Namjoon was unsure what was going on "ye-yes?" that was indeed the studio he was in, but since when did Daesung have magic abilities to know exactly where he was.

"That is good, then come and open the door for me, I don't want the food to get cold." there was a cheek in Daesung's voice, and Namjoon speeled open his eyes, not really believing the olders words.

"You are kidding me!" Daesung was in Korean, back home, right? Even if he was in disbelief, Namjoon couldn't stop himself from jumping up and tearing open the door. He didn't expect anybody there, but right there, hair pushed back, and a big grin on his face was Daesung, hold up what looked to be food.

"One delivery of food for Kim Namjoon as he is bad at remembering to feed himself."

Namjoon couldn't help it, feeling both happy and a little overwhelmed as he more or less jump attacked Daesung. He hadn't realised how much he had needed to actually see a friendly face, to see somebody easy and complicated. Even tho he was more than his fair share taller than Daesung, the other omega was built much wider, and he had no problem catching Namjoon as the younger threw himself at him "it is good to see you as well love." he hugged Namjoon close, letting the omega take in lungsful of the sweet blueberry scent.

Rubbing his face on Daesung's neck, Namjoon couldn't stop himself from almost purring as he felt his inner omega calm down completely. He felt calm and happy as Daesung's arms wrapped themselves around him "missed you." blueberries were nice, blueberries were safe.

"I miss you too, but let's get inside and then feed you some food."

It was first 30 minutes later, as they both happily sat on the floor of the locked studio, Daesung feeding Namjoon rice from the takeout he had ordered, that the younger finally felt like himself again. He hadn't realised how stressed he had been while trying to fix everybody's issues, his brain had constantly been buzzing with everything, buzzing with new ideas of how to make everybody happy, buzzing with new song ideas and their schedule. So much of Namjoon's brain had just been busy, but sitting there on the floor, letting the older omega feed him, he could just... he could just relax.