Eating, sleeping or even dressing up Everything is painted with white paint

Goodbyes were always hard, and with Monsta x it was no difference. Namjoon looked forward to seeing his group again, to seeing them all together, hopefully realising how much they had missed each other. Everybody had changed so much, they had grown so much. It felt that they had left as boys and came back as men.

But that also meant that he would no longer wake up curled into a body even longer than his own, soft matching scents comfortable. He wouldn't have Jooheon steal cheeky kisses all throughout breakfast from not just Namjoon but from everybody else. Cause no matter what time of day it was, it was always kiss Jooheon time, at least if you asked Jooheon.

No longer would he get teasing comments from Changkyun about his morning texts from Seungri, teasing him that maybe it was Big Bang they should be afraid of losing Namjoon to. He wouldn't be able to lie his head on Hoseok's strong and wide shoulder smiling softly and tiredly as Minhyuk and Kihyun started their day by throwing salty comments at each other. Comments that for people outside their little circle that might seem mean, but Namjoon just like Monsta x, knew were just a sign of the love the two had for each other.

Namjoon was meant to work a full day, but had asked for half of it off, which Bang PD nim had instantly understood, he had given Namjoon's shoulder a light squish before sending him away. Not for the first time, the omega thought about how lucky he where that their company actually gave a fuck about them, cared about making sure that they were happy. Not many would have given Namjoon as much time off as he had needed, not many would have cared to make sure that Namjoon actually was happy.

The day went easily, dance practice with Jimin was a highlight, what was the craziest part of it was Jimin wasn't there alone to help Namjoon, he had both Jongin and Taemin with him, the three dancers had gotten to be extremely close friends, and Namjoon couldn't have been happier.

Taemin especially had seemed a good influence on the youngest omega, Taemin seemed to understand Jimin's issues, and he was something loud and proud of being an omega, somebody who wanted to be an omega, but also be sexy.

At first, Namjoon had offered to leave so they could keep practising by themselves, but both Jongin and Taemin had declined, wanting to Namjoon to stay. Only a few hours later Wonshik, also joined and Namjoon couldn't help but grin at how he saw Jungkook stick his head in multiple times, mooning with soft eyes equally at both Jimin and Wonshik. It was so sweet seeing their baby alpha like that.

It was clear that Jimin's goodbye was as hard as Namjoon's himself, and he had completely forgotten that hadn't he? That he wasn't the only person saying goodbye. He wasn't the only person who had made relationships that would change who he was forever. When the time was up, and the three other idols, not BTS members had to leave, Taemin and Jongin both covered Jimin's faces in small kisses, making the youngest omega giggle, and promise that he would call them both while in Japan.

It was cute, seeing how Jimin felt secure in himself enough to tease both Taemin and Wonshik, fellow omega's, but also Jongin an alpha. And Namjoon's heart more or less overflowed with happiness as he easily saw Jimin throw himself up on Jungkook's back teasing, wrapping his arms around Jungkooks neck and locking has legs around him.

Those were the two who had originally had the most issues between them, but they seemed to have healed it between them without Namjoon's help. He saw Wonshik leaning against the doorframe, waiting for Jungkook, a weird mix of emotions on his face that Namjoon couldn't seem to understand, but one feeling was clear. Pride.

Wonshik was proud of Jungkook, Namjoon leaned on the door next to him, watching the two young BTS members mess around. Wonshik was the first person to speak up "does it make me a bad person that I don't want him to leave. It would be different if you were staying in Korea, but you are going to Japan. It feels like we have taught him to float and now we are throwing him into the deep water with no safety net, hoping that he could remember what he learned."