You're a natural beauty, so unique, so unique, My perfect dear, Be my muse

Namjoon's life after Jackson's rut slowed down a lot, and it almost became normal and a routine. He didn't feel like a guest anymore, he would wake up later than the rest of Got7 his body still craving more sleep with at least one warm body cuddled up to his, most of the time Youngjae who were basically always sleepy.

He would try his best to get out of eating, it wasn't like he was starving himself he was just trying to keep an idol body! Then he would leave and head to the BigHit building. Many times he would get kisses and hugs from different members of Got7, but it no longer felt like it was because they felt they needed to, but because they wanted to. It was nice to feel like he belonged.

Two days after Jackson's rut, he got called to Bang PD-nim's office, to be honest, he was terrified. Namjoon thought over all the different things that could happen. Was he getting kicked out? Was he going to be removed as the leader of BTS? Was everybody okay!?

He was calmed instantly by the soft smile on the older man's lip. "You worry too much Namjoon." Was the first thing out of him when Namjoon closed the door behind him.

Namjoon had a deep respect for Bang PD-nim. He personally chose Namjoon, and he believed in Namjoon when nobody else did. "I'm sorry,"

Bang PD-nim just smiled at him still. "Everything is fine I promise, I just wanted to catch you up on a few things."

"Yoongi?" Namjoon was eager to hear more news about his BTS pack alpha. He knew that Yoongi had to still be working since he still found traces of him in the studio. Leading him to believe he was working at different times than Namjoon who was still struggling with his stamina to work those long hours.

Bang PD-nim just shook his head. "Yoongi is fine, don't worry, he is working with the same psychiatrist as you. But that is not the point I am pushing back BTS's comeback."

"No!" Namjoon quickly realized how rude he seemed and looked away slightly blushing. "I mean, please don't they all worked very hard on it. Don't let me be the reason for that. I promise I can keep up."

The older male signalled for Namjoon to sit down. "This isn't just about you. I am worried that if we push a comeback now, we might break all of you and that is going to be the end of BTS. Plus if we push the Young Forever comeback later, it will fit a lot better. Plus it gives you guys more time to write for the next album. You are still all committed to having a solo song each right?"

Namjoon nodded quickly, he knew that it was a big chance they were all getting to have a solo on their next comeback. He knew not every group was lucky enough to have that. "Shouldn't we be worried about the public forgetting about us?"

Bang PD-nim should have expected this. He knew that Namjoon wouldn't just accept a break luckily he had a backup plan. "I am thinking of having you do another Japanese comeback? It would be easier for all of you and less stressful. Plus it will give everybody a chance to return to a normal state of mind."

Namjoon thought it over for a second. It made sense he knew that plus a Japanese comeback would be a good break for everybody. "When did you plan for us to do it?"

"Mid march?"

Another quick think over, and Namjoon found that it actually fit perfect. That gave everybody two months of connection with new friends and falling into a more healthy version of their relationship. It was almost perfect; it was almost like somebody had planned for this happen who knew what everybody was thinking. "Yes, that fits very well." He couldn't stop himself from smiling; he knew that they were lucky. While it was against the law to work against a pack and deny them basic rights, he also knew that a lot of companies didn't care about the idols or the packs that worked for them. "Thank you, Bang PD-nim." And he meant it from the bottom of his heart. He knew that it would all be much harder if they had been signed under another company.