My heart was limping and this is the end of the road After making that decision

Change.... Change was hard.

Sitting down in front of Yoongi two days after their last fight with Hoseok between them, Jungkook was reminded of what he had promised Taekwoon, too let Yoongi prove that he had changed.

To say that Jungkook was confused would be, to put it mildly, after his conversation with Mark, he had been so confused. Trying to find out if Vixx was actually courting him, he... hadn't thought about that. Yes his connection to the other pack was deeper than he could explain, he trusted them with his life, but he knew that his connection with them was different than with BTS, he didn't feel the same way about Jaehwan as he felt about Jimin, or about Taehyung the same way he did Sanghyuk.

He had been scared to talk to Vixx again, but it didn't take long for Wonshik to fish out of him what was wrong. The hard omega had always been fiercely protective of him and quickly noticed that something was wrong in his voice. After Jungkook had confessed to him, Wonshik had been silent for a few seconds, before speaking up "Kookie, we would never do something like that behind your back. If we decided to court you, we would tell you. If we didn't... Then we would already have lost, wouldn't we? Courting somebody behind their back is pretty bad optics," he laughed, and Jungkook couldn't help, but laugh with him, "Kookie," suddenly his voice was serious "we would never do something that you weren't okay with. You want to get back together with BTS, you want to be with them, we know this, and we wouldn't try to break that. We just want you happy... I just want you happy, you deserve to be happy, god after everything you deserve to be happy so much."

Jungkook didn't cry!

He was close, but he didn't cry, he kept it together and just thanked Wonshik. He didn't know what he had done to deserve friends like this, who looked out for him like this, in return, the older had just laughed and teasingly told Jungkook that in return he could take the next turn dragging Hongbin away from his streaming set up to take him for a walk and get him to eat vegetables.

He felt a little better after talking to them, which had led him to his first terrible attempt of conversation with Yoongi it... it hadn't been great. Jungkook had almost given into the anger inside him, yelling at Yoongi, which had made the older alpha yell back at him in return, both saying things they regret.

It was just... it was so hard to forget and forgive for Jungkook, when Yoongi had touched, not meaning to do anything, just put a hand on his wrist, memories had flooded through Jungkook of all the things that had happened. Yoongi holding his hands down as the red had completely taken over his field of vision, Yoongi telling him to calm down with the alpha tint to his voice as Jungkook had sneered at him and snarled.

His alpha had been so angry, he wasn't sure what was going on, it hadn't been that long since he had presented and joined the pack. His alpha was just screaming at him that he needed to fight, that he needed to claim.

It had been... bad.

That was why Hoseok was there to mediate between them, something that showed just how much the man had actually grown. Before everything went down, there was no way in hell he would ever have dared to come between Jungkook and Yoongi when they were fighting. To scared of both alpha's and of himself to ever dare, but this Hoseok was smiling his soft sunshine smile as he held both Jungkook and Yoongi's hand in each of his.

"So where do we wanna start?" there was a softness to his voice that made Jungkook relax a bit more and take in Hoseok's expression, lips placed in a smile with his eyes open and shining with all his attention focused on his follow alphas. His posture was relaxed as he sat on the end of the table, with the two others on either side of him "I know you have both already talked a bit, but it didn't go that well so this time we try it like this? I have also talked with both of you on the side, and you have more in common than you seem to think, maybe... we should start with where you both want this to go? As in our pack, you both want us to stay a pack, right?" Hoseok was a fucking blessing that the world really did not deserve let alone them, but Jungkook was more than happy to have.