At first, it was half excitement, Half worries, But in the end

Yongguk didn't react, he didn't even look up at Namjoon his natural scent of white cherries were filling the room. But it didn't smell nice and soft like it normally did; instead, it had an undertone of rot to it that worried Namjoon.

The thing was that he had smelled an undertone like this before, with Seokjin the few times Namjoon had caught him after an anxiety attack. Seokjin had always been really good at hiding it, it was probably one of the reasons it hadn't blown up in everybody's face before. But Namjoon had caught him a few times after he had an attack. Even if Seokjin mostly rejected his help.

Yongguk was sitting in the corner of the studio arms wrapped around his legs slowly rocking back and forward eyes hidden in his knees, and it was clear that he wasn't really aware of Namjoon in the room.

Namjoon wasn't really sure what to do. He had never before had to deal with an actual anxiety attack, a part of him wanted to call for help to find somebody who actually knew what they were doing, but he also knew he shouldn't and couldn't leave Yongguk alone. Looking at the alpha hunched in the corner, he knew that he would never have it in him to walk away now.

Okay, he had read about this to make sure that he could help Seokjin if it ever came to it. He just had to remember his reading. First, identify which symptoms he was showing.

Scent changed with an underlying tone of fear and remorse. Okay.

Trembling, yes.

Paler than his normally healthy glowing skin? Yes, actually much worse than he expected. Perspiration on his skin, was that a symptom as well? Namjoon wasn't sure, but as he slowly sat down next to Yongguk the scent of sweat also filled the air, yeah that was a symptom.

Shortness of breath, clutching his chest. Okay, this was an anxiety attack, what had he read what did he need to do first. First fix the breathing do this by making sure that he realized where he is and what his brain is showing him isn't right. Every person is different; some people will panic more with physical contact; some people need it to calm down, to be grounded he never seen Yongguk having an attack before. Nobody in BAP had told him about it.

But there wasn't time for him to call them now, so Namjoon had to go by his instincts. Yongguk never shied away from physical contact. Normally he sought it out and was always open for it, he put his hand hesitantly on Yongguk's knee lightly petting the skin that was shown through the ripped material.

At first, Namjoon didn't think that the alpha would react to it, but Yongguk lifted his head just a little, eyes unfocused as he looked at Namjoon, not really recognizing him. "Gukkie you hear me?" Again no reaction. The older male was still shaking his breathing too quick, and Namjoon knew he had to slow it down.

But the reaction to his physical contact seemed good. It got Yongguk's attention and seemed to centre him a little staring at Namjoon with open eyes even if there were little understanding of the real world in them.

Namjoon took the chance to instead sit in front of Yongguk moving forward a little, so he was sitting in his knees between Yongguk's slightly spread legs. Taking his face between his hands, keeping his grip soft focusing on meeting Yongguk's eyes. He remembered reading that he needed to establish a connection, he needed to make sure that Yongguk knew he was there.

Yongguk's eyes focused a little now, but his breathing was still off to fast, not good. "I need you to breath with me. I know right now it's hard, but you are okay. You are safe, but I need you to breath with me."

At first, he was worried that the alpha wouldn't listen to him, that it wouldn't work. But slowly his breathing slowed down from the unhealthy one he still didn't speak but his body relaxed if only then just a little.