When the music starts you will vow to spend The rest of your life with him

For one second, everything stood still as Namjoon took in what he had just heard and what was happening, the voice was clearly Minhyuk's. He needed to do something, but what did he have to do?

Since the order wasn't aimed at him it didn't have a big effect on him, he could feel it run cold down his neck, but he could still move, and more importantly, he could still do something about it. He honestly didn't understand what he had just heard, how Minhyuk could ever act like this towards another person.

He thought of Minhyuk, the pretty pretty alpha, with that big smile and nice words, then he thought of Kihyun lying underneath him forced silent by the order, unable to do anything other than lying still and taking it, not even able to cry.

At first, Namjoon had thought of calling Hyunwoo or somebody else, getting them to deal with it since that would probably be safer, but the image of a scared Kihyun trumped everything else, he was not gonna leave his fellow omega scared under an alpha. He refused to do that to Kihyun, to anybody.

One deep breath, he could do this, he could take down an alpha, okay maybe not, but he could give Kihyun enough time to actually get away, with Minhyuk's attention on Namjoon the order would break!

He more or less kicked out the poorly abused door, it already had too deal with Hyunwoo's and Hoseok's daily door abuse, now it had to deal with Namjoon as well, the poor thing really was working over time, "GET AWAY..."

Namjoon never got further with his demands when he saw what greeted him on the other side of the door, it wasn't Kihyun lying scared on Minhyuk with big wide eyes, nor was it Hoseok with his broad body, or even Changkyun or Hyungwon, betas who still got affected by the order.

No... Lying beneath Minhyuk, eyes still masterfully surrounded by dark eyeshadow staring at Namjoon in shock... was Jooheon.

Jooheon... who was an alpha... who didn't get affected by alpha orders... Minhyuk had half launched himself backwards away from Jooheon the second the door had opened, and was now staring confused from Namjoon to Jooheon and back to Namjoon.

Suddenly Namjoon understood how Hyunwoo had felt when he walked in on him and Kihyun, something that he clearly wasn't meant to be part of. His entire face flushed a deep red, Jooheon wasn't getting abused... Minhyuk wasn't abusing anybody, it was some weird ass sex play for them.

Namjoon would be lying if he says that he understood why anybody thought this was something sexy or anything, but this wasn't something he should just force his way into... this wasn't abused... Namjoon had overstepped his boundaries.

"I will... uhm... leave! SORRY!" He sounded almost word for word like Hyunwoo the day before, god how had he embarrassed himself like that! He more or less ran away from the scene, both Jooheon and Minhyuk yelling his name after him, but Namjoon just wanted out of there, he didn't understand what it was that he had just seen, why it was even a thing, who would think roleplaying abuse was sexy!

Namjoon ended up a good 500 meters away from the Monsta x dorm before finally slowing down. Confused and frustrated about what happened, he called the first person that came to mind, and only 30 minutes later he found himself in a closed off room in a restaurant with nobody else than Jackson Wang in all his blonde glory in front of him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Jackson had already ordered for both of them, knowing Namjoon's favourite in this specific restaurant. Namjoon was staring awkwardly at his food while pushing around some of the noodles with his chopsticks.

"Did Jooheon message you?"

"I messaged him after talking to you, I was worried about you from hearing how panicked your voice sounded, he told me that you walked into him and Minhyuk playing around and saw something that wasn't meant for your eyes. He is sorry by the way." Jackson's voice was careful, he knew that he was treading dangerous ground.