After you left, it ain't the same I'm not what I used to be

The next call that Namjoon made were for Wonshik, he knew that Jungkook would be there now and Wonshik was the member that he was closest with personally. When the other omega picked up the phone Namjoon could hear the rain falling "Wonshik-hyung what are you doing outside?"

"I got told to take a walk, also known as I got on Hakyeon's bad side and Taekwoon is whipped," he grumbled as it sounded like he sought shelter from the hard rain.

Namjoon sighed as he leaned his head back into Jackson's thigh and BamBam kissed in his thigh through his jeans, clearly able to feel how Namjoon's whole body language tightened up, Namjoon rewarded him with a light pet on his hair which he leaned into like a cat "That means you don't know where Jungkook is?"

"He is fine he is with us, Jesus christ Namjoon, do you guys run a brain watching cult behind closed doors? Or did nobody think of sitting Yoongi down and telling him he is fucked in the head?" well Wonshik always did seem to get to the point, but he also seemed to regret his hard words "Shit I'm sorry, it isn't right to take out my frustrations on you, you suffered just as much as Jungkook did. But I think we have all gotten attached to the brat," he sighed "I thought we had made progress, but it turned out the pharmacy gave him the wrong medicine, he got the one for omega's as well. I failed to notice that while his mindset was getting better, his anger was just as bad as before."

That made Namjoon relax a little, that meant there was a reason behind what happened and it wasn't just Jungkook that was fucked in the head behind measure "I think we were all just happy pretending that everything was okay our pack... No that is wrong, their pack. It was fragile, it had always been so, it like... If we removed one stone we knew that everything would crumble, and sadly my hospital trip was that stone, I think everybody was and still is afraid of what comes out on the other side. Did you guys get out of Jungkook what happened?"

Wonshik quickly caught him up on everything Jungkook had said before he sighed again "the marks on his neck might scar, Jimin really put his strength to it."

Namjoon closed his eyes leaning against Jackson's thigh while the older alpha combed lightly through his hair in a calming movement, the thing was that while Namjoon was technically not part of the pack he was still the leader of BTS, and he still had a duty to perform, and these people were his close friend's that meant everything to him "Taehyung is terrified of alpha's right now, but he is safe I already made sure of that. I'm going to call our manager and get him to move stuff around, so he and Jungkook don't have to see each other at first, I should hopefully be okay to go in tomorrow and then I will talk with everybody and see if I can fix this. I know that you are demonizing Yoongi, but he really isn't that bad, he is a little misunderstood, but he never wanted anything but the best for us."

That was when Wonshik's voice got even more serious "how are you tho, I promise you Jungkook and Taehyung are going to be okay, but you are jumping into leading again very fast how are you."

Namjoon looked around the room, he wanted to tell how he had a hard time with alpha's in general, but it didn't feel like the right thing to say with 3 alpha's in the room, but Jackson's lazy hand in his hair patted gently once more "You can tell him," he mumbled, clearly having been listening with half an ear.

Namjoon looked relieved at the older alpha, before returning back to his call with Wonshik "It's complicated, I... I don't hate myself anymore, there are moments where I want to crush a mirror" It was clear now that everybody in the room paused what they were doing to listen to Namjoon's phonecall, which now that Namjoon thought of it actually made sense, he had never really told them how he felt, normally tried to avoid it. He prefered to look strong and like he could take everything on himself "Alpha's are an issue for me, even tho I know they would never hurt me, my body and subconscious raises all defence around them. It is worse around the alpha's who are more traditionally alpha, but it's still bad."