I hope you'll be happy, I couldn't even say those common lies

Namjoon stared with an open mouth at the alpha in the room. God, he was dreaming, wasn't he? Or maybe it was a hallucination, this couldn't be real, right? "G Dragon-sunbaenim?"

Yup in front him wearing a ripped pair of skinny jeans, a flashy top and backwards cap over his softly dyed pink hair was G Dragon. The G Dragon, leader of Big Bang. Oh fucking God it was G Dragon.

Jiyong was dressed like... like he was G Dragon. It was clear that the older idol was not trying to hide that he was here, this was Kwon Jiyong he was talking to. This was G Dragon. Namjoon had talked to Daesung and Seungri every day without any break since he had gotten out of the hospital, he had talked with and liked Youngbae. This just felt so much different. Also, Jiyong's facial expression wasn't nice friendly and open like when he had met Daesung.

Jiyong pointed toward the laptop. "Get him to rerecord the vocals. You can't make a good track without good vocals."

Although it was G Dragon, Namjoon still felt that he needed to defend Jungkook even if Jiyong was right and now that he thought about it the vocal was a little breathy. "He is trying his best,"

The older just raised an eyebrow. "Feisty and protective over his group. I'm surprised if anybody had fucked me over as hard as they had, they might be six feet under, and nobody would ever find their body. Then again, you know, wouldn't happen."

Jiyong moved further into the room, moving closer to the omega. "So here is my question. What is your deal? What do you want with my pack members?" The older alpha moved like a panther moving even closer to Namjoon, who was up off his chair stumbling back from the alpha. Jiyong's heavy chilli scent was waving over him, overwhelming his own still weak scent.

"Nothing, I uhm..." Namjoon could feel the fear building up inside him. This was the first time an alpha had been aggressive towards him. "I promise nothing!"

And just like magic, the older rapper's eyes peeled almost comically large as he seemed to understand what was happening and he stepped multiple steps behind. "Too far, that was too far?" His facial expression was awkward.

Namjoon could still feel the fear taking over him as the alpha's scent was still heavy in the air. Jiyong awkwardly looked at Namjoon. "I'm just gonna air out for a second and then you know, stand over here if you don't mind." Pointing towards the farthest away from Namjoon, quickly opening up the window.

"I should have expected that. Dae did warn me that you had issues with alphas I promise I never wanted to hurt you! I even get Youngbae to take the spiders outside, where I think he might kill them, but it is the thought that count. Please stop looking scared at me, "

As the room slowly aired out, being cleared of Jiyongs scent as more of the cold January wind moved throughout the room, he could slowly feel the fear move itself from his room. "I'm sorry I can't control it."

Jiyong stood awkwardly as far away from Namjoon as physically possible. "That was my fault, people say I get overprotective over my pack. Which that is probably correct, and you have been spending a lot of time with Daesung and Seungri. Add to that that Youngbae now says as well that you are a nice person. So I wanted to find out what was up with you. I didn't want to actually scare you just find out if you had evil plans about my pack, now I'm pretty sure you don't. I just terrified a newly presented omega something tells me that I might be sleeping on the couch... Please don't tell Daesung." The older alpha suddenly looked more like a kicked puppy than big scary G Dragon.

Namjoon wasn't sure what to say, he had never thought about the fact that he could ever do something bad to the two youngest members of Big Bang. He had just mostly been surprised that they would even look at him and he hesitantly answered. "I don't want to do anything to them... They..." For somebody who normally had it easy with words, Namjoon did struggle with it when it came to G Dragon... The G Dragon. "They have been nice to me even when they didn't need to be. I am very thankful".