Difficulty breathing as the whole body trembles, No time left, we have to go

Jiho's hands seemed to have a life of their own as he let them glide down to Namjoon's thighs; instead, Jiho was gonna lie if he said that said thighs hadn't been part of some non to PG thoughts.

But that was also what seemed to be waking him up, both of them had gotten lost in the kiss, Jiho himself had been busy mapping out the inside of Namjoon's mouth, but as his hands fell to the youngers thighs, he could feel the still way too skinny thighs, nowhere close to the gorgeous solid thighs he was used to his friend having.

As he broke the kiss, both were heavy breathing, and Namjoon chased another kiss, god Jiho wanted to give it to him so badly, but this wasn't one of his pack mates, somebody he had slept with before, somebody whos sexual wants and needs he knew inside out, this was Namjoon, they couldn't just give in to this, they needed to talk this over.

"Joonie no, stop." god it was so hard to say, especially since Namjoon's scent was heavy in the air mixing with Jiho's own and even with Kyung's who was standing close to them.

Namjoon looked confused, not seeming to understand why Jiho was stopping them "what? I thought... What is wrong?"

God Namjoon looked so pretty like this, heavily panting, pressed closed to Jiho and lips kiss swollen and red, "we can't just do this, we need to talk about this."

Jiho and Namjoon just stood and stared into each other's eyes, both now understanding, but neither seemed to be able to actually let the other go, something first really happened when Kyung placed a cold hand on both of their necks, "okay, do you wanna tell Namjoon about the real reason why we are courting him? Would that make you feel better?"

Personally, Kyung thought that they should just get this over with, both clearly wanted this, but if they had to do it this way they had to do it, but it didn't stop Kyung from thinking it was stupid. This was feelings and lust that had been locked up for years, how were they expecting to get anything productive done when Jiho seemed to be unable to move his hands from feeling up Namjoon, and the omega seemed to not be able to stare at Jiho's lips like he couldn't think if anything else.

Jiho nodded slowly, still not letting go of Namjoon "yeah, it's for the best."

The omega still seemed a little out of it as he tried to focus "what do you mean by that?"

Jiho rested his forehead against Namjoon's, with them being almost the same height it was an easy way to stand "back when you were almost 18 when we had made our pack... "he stopped for a second, and Kyung had to hold himself back to stop himself from speaking up for Jiho, goddamnit, it was a good thing they were about to tell Namjoon, not that they had killed his dog or something.

"Just tell him, you are making him worried." Kyung used his hand on Jiho's neck to softly pet him there, while internally swearing away how tall both of the other males were, he took a second to look at Namjoon.

Namjoon for his own seemed to be less freaked out that Kyung would have been in his situation, maybe it was because he was still feeling the arousal, or maybe because he knew that Jiho wasn't great with words if it weren't in music.

"We planned to ask to court you when you were supposed to present at 18, around the time when you were going to reach 18 remember how everybody from the pack was talking with you more? That was kinda like pre courting; it was supposed to lay the groundwork for us to court you, that was also why we all, but especially me pulled back when you ended up being seen as a dud. I was... no we were, kinda disappointed and I was hurt, Kyung was as well even tho he is playing it cool now." every word was spoken slowly and clearly thought over many times before finally said to Namjoon.

"You..." Namjoon seemed lost for words, Kyung find it kinda funny how both Namjoon and Jiho seemed to suddenly be so lost for words, seemed like they were suddenly so bad with them, this was two people who were normally great with them, "you wanted to court me? Before you even knew what I was gonna present as before all this happened?"