What's up what's up, I want to kiss you, I love yo!!! Look at me!

After Heechul's story, they just sat there for almost 10 minutes, just relaxing and taking in the silent. Heechul getting his mind together after reliving some of the worst moments of his life, and Namjoon trying to deal with everything said to him. Not just the comparison between Kangin and Yoongi, but also the fact that so much had happened, that something like this could have been hidden for everybody, it put into perspective how much you didn't see on the outside.

After a while, they decided to call in Seunghyun again, he had to be cold outside, and they both knew that it wasn't a good time for them to talk more in-depth about Namjoon's problem's it was just gonna overload his poor mind.

Seunghyun looked so hesitant walking in, then again the room was filled with sad omega pheromones, couldn't really blame him. It seemed that he wasn't able to keep in his inner pack alpha as he wrapped both of them up in his way to long arms in a hug "we are okay now right? I am sorry we sprung this on you Joonie, we went back and forward on it for a long while, and I know that pushing this on you isn't a good idea. We were not even sure that you were okay with Heechul knowing all of this about you, so we tried not to tell him to much. But we really like you, and we want the best for you, we want you to be happy and healthy, and we were all really worried, cause you are going back to BTS soon, and we didn't think you could have fresh and healthy start with them if we didn't do this. Please don't be angry at us, but if you are angry, please be angry with me and not the rest."

It was kinda fun hearing Seunghyun nervous ranting, it was the first time he had ever heard the pack alpha being so nervous, and he couldn't stop him from leaning over to place a kiss on his cheek "we are okay, thank you."

Heechul just laughed straight up "I told you it was gonna be fine. He knows that you guys just want the best for him, right?"

Namjoon was quick to nod in agreement, and his stomach did a weird flip as he saw Seunghyun's happy grin. He kinda understood all the magazines that called Seunghyun one of the most beautiful alpha, cause honestly... Namjoon would have to agree.

The now more relaxed alpha ended up taking his spot next to Namjoon, ordering more food, in the end. Namjoon wasn't even sure that the alpha ended up eating that much of the food, to busy to give it out wanting to make sure that both of the omegas were eating, neither Heechul nor Namjoon had it in them to say no to the poor alpha.

It was first when Seunghyun went to pay for the food that something really happened, both Heechul and Namjoon had tried to at least pay for their own part of the meal, but the alpha sends them sad puppy eyes wanting to do it. They couldn't really deny him that joy.

When Seunghyun had left Heechul had grabbed Namjoon around the wrist "I know it's not my place, but can I give you a piece of advice? Unrelated to anything we have talked about?"

Thinking it was about something related to being an idol or anything like that, he was quick to nod, always ready to take any piece of advice given to him. He would be stupid if he didn't take advice for people who had been in the industry much longer than him.

Heechul did a head throw in Seunghyun's direction "don't put them on a pedestal, don't agree to things just cause they are Big Bang. You can't have a friendship like that, if you are serious about this, about being friends with them, you have to see them as equals, it's not gonna work any other way."

"I don't..."

He didn't get to finish before Heechul cut him off "I know you aren't trying to do it, but it's the reason that you don't often see the older generations being close friends with the younger generation. We want friends, and it's harder to be friends when people put you on a pedestal. I think you want the best for them and they for you, but if you want long term... friends... then you need to see each other as equal's, it's not enough that they see you as an equal, you need to see them as an equal as well."