How can I erase you for today?

"No!" the words were sharp, and there was no hesitation in the voice at all. Making it clear to all of them men gathered around in the room, that there was no way in hell that he was changing his mind.

The air in the room was heavy, it was really the first time that all seven of them had sat down to have a serious conversation since Yoongi's story had been told. Their facial expressions told varying different stories, Namjoon's one of stubbornness, it was him who had called this meeting between them, and he would not be back down for what he had said.

Seokjin and Hoseok wore an expression of equal horror, both clearly taken aback by Namjoon's demand and then by Yoongi's clear statement following it. Both men were clearly on edge, but they had relaxed more after Yoongi's denial.

That was a straight contrast to Taehyung and Jimin who had looked a little taken aback by Namjoon's words, but also happy. It was as if they had heard something they wanted to hear, but then again they had. Cause on the surface, what Namjoon had told them was 'I love you, and I want to be with you.' Of course not with those words, but it was what they understood them as. It seemed that they weren't fond of the harsh words of their pack alpha.

Jungkook's expression was blank, the youngest alpha had clearly tried his best to not express a single feeling, all six other idols were sending him worried glances at times, but he didn't react to them. His eyes refusing to leave Yoongi's form.

And then there was Yoongi, who looked the most distraught out of all of them, and he was the first person to speak up again as he saw none of his group members seemingly wanted to talk "Joonie..." then stopping himself, clearing his throat of the multiples of different emotions plagues his voice, before trying again "Joonie, I am not gonna give you the pack bite, you aren't ready for it." Namjoon wanted to speak up, he almost did, but Yoongi silences him by raising his hand "and I am not ready for this either. I am so happy that you want to be with us, but you still flinch when I touch you, even if it's just to reach for the sugar, or help you. I know you want to help, help all of us, but we didn't get to court each other, we fucked that up, don't make us do it with you as well."

"I am ready!" Namjoon's teeth were clenched, and his face unreadable, just like Jungkook, he was clearly trying to hide what he was actually feeling. Anybody who knew Kim Namjoon knew that it wasn't a good sign, probably one of the reasons that all of BTS seemed so on edge "atleast let me try it if I can't keep the bite, if it goes away, then it wasn't the right choice."

"No." again that strict tone, the rest of BTS was holding their breath. This all reminded them of before BTS became BTS, when a much shorter Namjoon and a somehow even shorter Yoongi, both thin wristed and yet to mature, would argue about songs that they were trying to produce. Songs that they both knew, were likely to go nowhere, but it didn't matter, cause they both cared so much about it. They would argue and be okay in the end of everything, but the feeling in the room was telling the story of nobody really being sure if that was the case this time.

"But..."

"I am not gonna argue this!" While Yoongi had been very mild-mannered since they came to Japan, clearly always scared that he was about to mentally scar his own pack members, he was yelling now. His voice whipping across the room, taking all of them aback.

This was the Yoongi they had gotten used to, the Yoongi who yelled, whose eyes were on fire as he pinned down Namjoon. Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok all flinched, their eyes conflicted giving away their deep emotions running, those three were the ones that had been mostly on the side of Yoongi's anger before he had gotten help and were the ones that struggled to trust him the more.

Seokjin's eyes went wide, but the next moment he leaned forward putting a hand on top of Yoongi's on the table. Outside of the one case with Namjoon being hit, he had never had the strength to stand up to Yoongi, to stand up for anybody, his fear and anxiety always holding him down, but he was different now. He would not let himself or his group down again, "please don't yell at us love. It is not gonna have great results."