The ground is shaking and 3 minutes is not enough for this race, wait

Namjoon just looked with big eyes at Yugyeom, and then he understood what Yugyeom meant. "No... Please don't say that. I like you the way you are."

Yugyeom looked straight-up confused. "But... You are from BTS, you guys only like real gender roles. I'm just a weirdo." The way the tall alpha said it was like he was repeating something told to him before, and that was when it hit Namjoon.

As he looked at Yugyeom, he didn't really see Yugyeom anymore. He saw Jungkook or what Jungkook could have been if he had been allowed to flourish instead of gotten other beliefs pushed on him.

Namjoon could remember the earlier days before both Jungkook and Yugyeom had presented. Oh god, they had been inseparable back then. Every time Namjoon went to visit Got7 Jungkook had almost begged for him to go as well and almost attacked Yugyeom in hugs when he got there which the other idol had very much reciprocated. They had been so much like over-excited puppies, that Jaebum had even teased that both BTS and Got7 should be worried that they would run away to live on a farm as one of those rare 1 on 1 couples the world had.

How had Namjoon not noticed that something was wrong with the two maknaes shortly after they had both presented? They had just stopped talking to each other, and they went from being so similar to being like earth and wind. Namjoon had never really thought what pressure Yoongi's mindset had put on the rest of BTS, but the proof was right here in front of him.

Yugyeom had been under Jaebum and Jackson, both would accept him no matter how he was, and if he came out tomorrow and said he was actually an omega inside, they would support him. Jungkook was on the other side had had it very differently, he had had Yoongi and Hoseok. One alpha that was strict and only accepted being the most 'alpha' as possible and Hoseok who hated being an alpha. Of course, Jungkook had ended up like that.

It made so much more sense why Yugyeom was worried that Namjoon wouldn't accept him for who he was if he had already had Jungkook push him away. Namjoon did the first thing he could think of doing, the thing he wished that he could go back in time and do to Jungkook. He wrapped his arms around Yugyeom in a tight hug as much as his malnourished body could handle and mumbled. "Don't ever say stuff like, I like you for who you are and whatever you like during sex would never change that."

Yugyeom sniffed a little before hugging Namjoon tight as well after a few hesitant moments. Namjoon faintly noticed that his instinct wasn't screaming at him to get away and to be careful of the alpha, but it was probably because his inner omega knew that Yugyeom was a not threat to anything other than maybe his tear ducts. The younger had still yet to say anything as he just hugged Namjoon, so the rapper continued. "Do you... have issues with your sub-gender?"

Yugyeom giggled a little before pulling away from Namjoon, rubbing his eyes a little and while no tears had been released, he still looked like he was close, but his smile was genuine. "No, I love being an alpha, I like me as I am. It's just... You saw what you saw, and then you ran away, I was worried that you were disgusted by what you saw. I know that it means so much for everybody that you are here," he then seemed to catch what he had said as he quickly interrupted himself "it means to me as well! I promise!"

Namjoon just giggled. "It is okay, I knew that this is more new between you and me than the rest since you always had Jungkook. It is okay, it just means we haven't had as much time as the rest."

Yugyeom sat down on the floor on the bathroom. "What about we change that, the floor has heat in it and it is nice." He patted the floor next to him.

The omega was a little hesitant, but then he sat down next to Yugyeom, and he leaned his head on Yugyeom's shoulder. That was when he noticed one big difference between how he normally sat with people, Yugyeom's shoulder were higher up than his. It was really comfortable, now it made so much sense why people always did it with him!