But in the end...Nothing ever lasts forever In the end, you changed?

"Jiyong-hyung!" he had talked to Jiyong on the phone, mainly through either Daesung. Youngbae or Seungri, and he after the 10th time Jiyong insisted that he should call him Jiyong-hyung instead of something much much more respectful Namjoon had just given in. This was G Dragon after all, what was he gonna do? Argue with him?

Jiyong was leaning against the wall laughing a little into his hand as he was trying to hold it back "not the best dancer?"

Namjoon wanted to just burry himself in a whole, why did the older have to see that, "can you just... forget that." wow his voice was fucking whiny, he almost sounded like 17-year-old Jungkook when they called him to dinner mid game.

"It wasn't that bad! I have seen Seunghyun do worse, maybe it's a tall people thing, you have no control over your spaghetti limbs." Namjoon had come to learn that Jiyong's form of humor was a light teasing with a bit of snark to it, at first it had made Namjoon a little afraid, that first meeting with Jiyong still fresh in his mouth.

After that tho, Namjoon had gotten used to it, even enjoyed Jiyong's slight banter, it felt like the older alpha was treating him as Kim Namjoon the idol instead of Kim Namjoon the omega. It was refreshing, Jiyong clearly didn't give 5 shits about his subgender, but he seemed to like Namjoon as a person, not that it explained why one of the busiest idols was standing watching him dance laughing a little to himself.

Namjoon himself laughed a little, he had seen fancams of Seunghyun, he was indeed a terrible dancer, also meaning Namjoon understood him on a higher level "what are you doing here?" somehow he didn't connect it to what Daesung had told him.

"Taking you out for dinner if you feel like it," Jiyong grinned that half wolfish smile at Namjoon "as friends of course!" he was quick at adding, clearly not wanting to make Namjoon uncomfortable with even making it sound like it was for something more.

To be honest, Namjoon was surprised by that, the offer to go eat that be, not the fact that it was as friends of course "I would love to!"

It was G Dragon! Of course, Namjoon would love to. He knew he probably looked as eager as a puppy getting taken for a walk, but Jiyong seemed not to care "you should probably shower first tho."

Namjoon at that point realized that he was covered in sweat and disgusting, oh god Jiyong saw him like that! "I am just gonna... quickly shower." he knew that his cheeks were flushed red in embarrassment, but the olders laugh weren't mean-spirited.

He had never showered as fast before in his life, but he felt weird letting Jiyong wait for HIM, it really should be the other way around, slapping on a quick pair of jeans and a quick tower drying his hair he left the bathroom joining back up with Jiyong.

Yes, there had been moments in his life where he looked better and he was wearing no makeup, but making Jiyong wait was just... wrong, he was goddamn G Dragon, well Namjoon was repeating that a lot wasn't he? His hair had only had a quick towel dry and was still wet in the ends and he was pretty sure that he would have purple dye on his shirt since he hair was still bleeding.

Jiyong was standing leaning at the wall tapping along on his face, completely ignoring Jungkook was creeping around the corner at him, clearly wanting a view of his idol even if said idol had insulted him last time "oh Namjoon, ready to leave?" Now that wasn't fair, Jiyong was already an extremely successful and talented idol, why did he have such a pretty smile as well! It wasn't fair!

Namjoon eagerly nodded "yes!" he was still curious as to why Jiyong was even there to talk with him, let alone actually court him, but damn who was he to question a good thing? Food and goddamn Jiyong.

He let himself be guided by Jiyong, he wasn't aware of where the alpha was taking him and he couldn't get himself to ask, just following the older like a duckling. Jiyong ended up showing him to an expensive sushi place, "they sell amazing spicy Sushi, plus we lose half our pack to Japan so many times that I started getting sushi when they were gone to feel closer to them, now I just like the food." Jiyong explained himself with a smile.