I will hug you, at this moment just fly high and jump

Namjoon had started to make normalcy with BAP, something that made him happy. It wasn't before he had sat down with Seokjin for lunch one evening (that the older had made for them) that he had realized just how important it was.

Seokjin was, without a doubt, the person who was most supportive of Namjoon being courted by everybody else. He seemed to be very invested in Namjoon happiness, but at the same time, he was also the best at treating Namjoon like nothing had changed another thing that made Namjoon happy.

The older eagerly told about his time with the TVXQ members, leaving Namjoon smiling a soft smile as he rested his head on his arms while looking at his hyung. While it was clear that there was no magical waving of the wand to fix all of Seokjin's issues it was also clear that he was slowly getting better and it was positively affecting his relationship with BTS as well.

There was sometimes when he looked at Taehyung and Seventeen, or he looked at Jimin and Exo (that one he kinda felt bad about, since he felt very much like he was waving an omega in front of them knowing that they couldn't have him no matter how much they wanted somebody like Jimin and needed him) he was worried that he had made the wrong choices as a leader. That he had pushed the pack apart instead of healing it.

The thing was that Namjoon knew Seventeen's feelings for Taehyung and he knew that Seokjin did as well, but he also knew that Taehyung was never going to notice it. He was never going to find it out unless told to him and nobody was going to.

But then he looked at Seokjin, at Hoseok and Jungkook saw the healing all of them was going through and how their healing was helping them become closer to their pack and strengthening their bonds. He hoped that he had made the right choice.

"Namjoon?" Seokjin looked at their leader with his head slightly cocked to the side "are you listening to me."

A blush spread over Namjoon's cheeks, but he smiled flashing his dimples at Seokjin, making Seokjin smile as well. He was almost sure that Namjoon could get out of anything with those, it was good seeing him smile again. "I'm sorry I was a little distracted. Do you know why Taehyung wasn't at dance practice today? I asked our manager, but he said that everything was okay and not to worry about it."

"Maybe he finally got tired of seeing you pretending to dance," Namjoon pouted, but Seokjin just laughed "if manager says he is okay, then he is okay. But if you are worried, we can call Woozi?"

Namjoon shook his head. "The reason for all of this is that I want him to find himself. To show him that I trust him and we don't need to babysit him all the time. I think we treat the maknae line too much like babies sometimes. Especially in a pack, it is important that you are all equal, to show that we respect them as people..." he looked at Seokjin who was still just smiling at him "which you know. Which is why you suggested it just so I had this little speech."

Another pout from the BTS leader which caused Seokjin to laugh a little before holding a mouthful of rice up to his mouth. "Taste this. Jaejoong and I made this using a recipe we found online." Namjoon dutifully opened his mouth, accepting the food.

He still struggled eating anything with fat or to much sugar in it, his body still struggled accepting it, not just from a mental perspective. But as Doctor Choi had warned him, his body wasn't used to eating things like it and would reject it refusing to accept it was food.

When he had told Seokjin the older beta had made it his mission to make more healthy food that was a little blander than Namjoon could eat. Which was what lead to their lunch dates every time they both had practice. It felt so much like before everything had gone to shit.

"It's good, now tell me why you really called me here and asked me to take an extra 30 minutes to eat." Namjoon couldn't stop himself from putting his hand over Seokjin's at the table when the older had put his chopsticks down.