They say love is good, friendship is good, But be warned,

When Namjoon came back to the BAP dorm, he didn't expect anybody to be there. He had left his studio after sending a text to Hakyeon to reschedule with Jungkook and quickly catch him up on what happened with Jiyong, so he knew what was wrong if Jungkook was acting weirdly. At first, he wanted to write to Jungkook himself, but he was worried that he might just make Jungkook's guilt worse and that it was better for him to be told by the Vixx leader face to face.

The dorm was dark and dormant when he arrived, but that was okay as Namjoon yawned lightly. Doctor Choi had warned him that he, in general, would feel tired a lot more after starting practice and gym again and that it was better for him to listen to his body and actually sleep.

That was how Namjoon ended up napping on the couch, untold hours later when he woke up to a strong thigh under his face. A soft hand is petting his hair while the scent of bergamot filled his nose in soft waves of calmness. "Jongup?" Namjoon mumbled sleepily.

"Yongguk said it was best to let you sleep. He went back to the studio, and the rest is still busy today." Namjoon opened his eyes tiredly looking up at the blonde alpha who was smiling shyly down at him. "I just meant to put a pillow under your head so you wouldn't hurt your neck, but you seemed to sleep more calmly with people around you."

Not for the first time, Namjoon thought that the universe had been very random when it assigned BAP with sub genders. The shy, sweet and tiny dancer Jongup was an alpha while way too tall and teasing Junhong an omega. Peaceful and nice Himchan who would have done much better as an omega was a beta, but then, in the end, did it really matter? Everybody seemed happy in their sub gender.

"Thank you. I struggle with sleeping alone... abandonment issues... I have gotten used to sleeping near alphas. That is why I left last night... I'm sorry."

Jongup just bopped his nose with a thin finger. "It's okay, it wasn't like you left me alone I had Youngjae." Both smiled at each other, Jongup shyly and Namjoon sleepily until Jongup spoke up. "Since we are alone, do you wanna spend some time together?" His voice was a little hesitant like he wasn't sure that it was something Namjoon wanted to.

Namjoon smiled at him eyes closed, content with how Jongup was petting him softly. Namjoon had ever really seen himself as somebody who needed physical contact, but the more he settled into his omeganess and embraced how everybody seemed to be happy to give it to him, the more content he became. And Jongup was really good at petting his touch was hard enough to scratch his scalp, but still soft enough to not hurt him. "I would like to."

Jongup pulled up a strand of his galaxy dyed hair. "I need to go and got my roots bleached, and you desperately either need the colour pulled out or a new dye job... Wanna go?"

That made Namjoon wake up. He hadn't been feeling his hair lately, his roots were showing, and the colour had paled badly. Already before he went to the hospital, he had needed a dye job badly, and this seemed to be the cue to do it. Forcing himself to sit up and let the alpha's hand leave his hair. "Good idea." He smiled widely, he loved the feeling of newly dyed hair.

Also... he kinda needed a new start like that. For him, dye jobs were a new start, it was something that he always felt better after a while. Yes, this was not approved by his stylist, so this was even better. "Can we go now?" He was eager.

Jongup laughed a little. "Yes, I have already booked a time for me, and if we ask nicely they will have time for you as well! Do you want the same colour again, it was pretty on you."

Namjoon just shook his head. "I liked the galaxy, but I want a new start... if that's okay?"

The younger just laughed. "As long as it isn't your debut hairstyle I will support you in anything. Because that was tragic and not the good kind of tragic." Jongup was already up gathering his things. He hated going and getting his hair dyed alone, but the rest had went when he had been a baby and stayed to sleep instead because he was tired.