You should know that this suit and my pride, has both crumbled because of you

It took almost 15 minutes of Hoseok rocking Namjoon back and forward in his arms, pushing the younger face into his scent gland to calm him down. Holding him close while rocking him, trying to calm him down "it's okay baby, remember to breathe, it's gonna be okay baby, just let it all out, you are gonna be okay."

First, at that point, did Namjoon calm down enough that he could breathe and was no longer being half-killed by his own stunted breathing, "I have to leave." he had to... before they kicked him out, Hoseok wasn't supposed to be here.

"If you wanna leave baby, we will let you, but I am not letting you out of my sight until I am hundred per cent sure that you aren't going to do something stupid or silly." he knew that nobody, including himself, would wanna keep Namjoon with them if they felt he didn't want to, but with the way Namjoon was speaking there was no way in hell he was gonna risk letting the man go, he seemed that he could fall off the deep edge at any point.

"You don't understand! I don't want to be kicked out! So I have to leave!" Namjoon would normally never be this open about something like this, preferring to keep feelings inside, to not let his emotions overtake him like this, but he was too mentally exhausted, he felt like he was too far in over the head.

At that point, Hoseok realised that something had gone really bad at the doctor, and there seemed to be very little chance that he was blindly gonna be able to convince the younger omega of his point without knowing what was wrong.

"Up we go baby," getting Namjoon to stand and then picking him up in bridal grip was still easier than Hoseok was comfortable with, bringing back the thought of while the man had gotten better, anorexia was still something they had to deal with.

Namjoon reaction was more dead than you would have expected, he just grabbed into Hoseok, but seemingly not caring about what happened as long as the hard omega didn't move too far away from him. Hoseok tried his best to make sure to keep his scent nice and comfortable, not to show how upset he himself was, being too afraid of Namjoon becoming more upset and unhappy. First, when they made it to the living room, away from Namjoon's packed bag, from the nest that was now filled with the younger omega's unhappy and almost depressed scent.

They ended up sitting with Namjoon on Hoseok's lap, both omegas hugging each other close "can you tell me what happened? I can't help and make it better if you don't tell me what is wrong."

Namjoon shook his head that was still buried in the much more muscular man's shoulder, he didn't want to admit what had happened, what he had been told, cause that made everything so much truer. So much more real, so much everything, and he wasn't sure how to deal with it, plus he really didn't want Hoseok to know, he didn't want the older omega to know he was defect, that they had tried to court a defect omega, "you don't want to know!" his voice was no longer as panicked as before, he had more or less cried himself to exhaustion just resting against the olders comfortable body, "just let me go, it's better this way."

"If you want to go, we will let you go I promise, but I need you to tell me what is wrong, what happened, or you need to call somebody that I can trust will take care of you, will make sure that you are okay. I am not gonna force you to talk to me, I don't know you well enough for that, but I am gonna force you to talk to somebody. I am worried about you, this isn't healthy. I understand if you don't trust me, you have no reason to trust me."

That did have an effect on Namjoon, who felt bad about it, it wasn't that he didn't trust Hoseok, and he didn't want to trust Hoseok... he just didn't want Hoseok to hate him, to find him useless, it was not that he didn't care about Hoseok, it was the fact that he cared too much about Hoseok. About what Hoseok thought about him.

"You don't understand, you don't want to know!" the panicked tone was back in Namjoon's voice as he tried to push himself away from Hoseok, only to be pulled back in and his head pushed into the crook of Hoseok's neck taking in more of his scent.