( 𝟎𝟓𝟏 ) the big supply run

— THE SUPERMARKET LOOKED THE SAME as when Zoe and Nate had last seen it, meaning that no one has been inside since they had spotted it on their run a few weeks ago

— THE SUPERMARKET LOOKED THE SAME as when Zoe and Nate had last seen it, meaning that no one has been inside since they had spotted it on their run a few weeks ago. It didn't take that long to get there, either, so if the group managed to get in and find what they needed within a short amount of time, they could make it back home in no time; although, Zoe and Nate quite liked being outside of the prison, it gave them a sense of freedom — after all, they were living in a prison, after all. "Army came in, put these fences up, made it a place for people to go." Daryl explained to the group, as Zoe and Nate stood besides Glenn. "Last week, when Zo and Nate spotted this place, there was a bunch of walkers behind this chain link, keeping people out like a bunch of guard dogs." He carried on, as the new guy, Bob, asked where they had all gone, and if they had just left. Zoe and Nate smiled to themselves at the man's question, knowing that they were the reason the walkers weren't here anymore — it had been Nate's idea, drawing them away, and Zoe couldn't be more proud.

Sasha also smiled at the two young adults, knowing that their idea was brilliant, "Give a listen." She told Bob, as everyone went quiet for a few seconds, instantly hearing the faint sound of music in the distance, the exact same music Nate and Zoe listened to daily, and every time they went on a run.

"You drew them out." Michonne stated, surprised that the two had figured something so smart out, she was actually impressed.

"We put our boom box there about three days ago. Our favourite album." Zoe revealed, smiling up at Nate as he draped his arm around his girl, pulling her close.

"Yeah, we hooked it up to two car batteries so it wouldn't die out. It's been playing out there since." Nate explained further, as everyone nodded their heads as they were impressed.

"All right, let's make a sweep." Daryl spoke up, having heard what Nate and Zoe did with the boom box days ago, he had been impressed when they first told him, now it had faded and he just wanted to get this supply run done and dusted. "Make sure it's safe, grab what you can, we'll come back tomorrow with more people." He explained, as everyone began to follow him and squeeze through the gate.

Zoe and Nate had barely been able to look around this place before they had to draw the walkers out, but this place wasn't touched, it hadn't been since the outbreak had occurred. This was a place in which they were holding people away from the walkers, but by the looks of it, they had become overrun, and it had fallen as quickly as it had been built. With rotted corpses everywhere, Zoe cringed at the sight, following closely behind Nate who made sure to stay close to her, he couldn't risk loosing her in this place, especially since they didn't know what was inside. Daryl knocked on the door, a tactic they all used to lure the walkers inside to the front so they could take them all out; it was less risky then walking in blindly and being attacked by a whole group. Nate and Zoe stood on the right side of Daryl whilst some of the others stood on the other side — the pair didn't mind Sasha and Tyreese, as they often pulled their weight and helped them get to Andrea, but the new people, they weren't so keen on, mostly because they didn't know them as of yet..