( 𝟎𝟏𝟖 ) a natural at shooting

—  THE WHOLE GROUP WERE RELIEVED WHEN they all found out that Daryl had just been grazed, and the fact that he was going to be okay, let everyone breathe

— THE WHOLE GROUP WERE RELIEVED WHEN they all found out that Daryl had just been grazed, and the fact that he was going to be okay, let everyone breathe. They didn't know what they would do if they lost another member of their group - a lot has happened since Atlanta and the CDC, and the group were just hanging on by a thread at this point. Andrea felt awful about shooting the man, and she was doing everything she can to make Daryl more comfy in his time of bed rest.
Zoe felt bad for Daryl, she knew what it was like to be stuck in bed and not allowed to move, so she feels his pain. Ever since Nate found out about Daryl, he had been adamant on searching for Sophia with as much energy as he could; the fact that his brother almost died for the little girl, made him want to carry on and find her. She hadn't seen much of him since Daryl was shot, and she understood that, he was looking after his brother, but she missed him.

Zoe was currently washing everyone's clothes by the camp, when she saw Glenn walk by. "Wassup?" She asked, causing him to stop and look at her with wide eyes, like he was afraid of something. She looked at him with suspicion as she saw this look, not knowing why he was acting so strange.

"Nothing's up." He spoke quickly. "Nothing at all." He said again, giving her a tight smile that didn't fool her at all.

Zoe stood up and placed her hand on her hip, "Are you okay? You seem a bit off." She told him. It seemed to her, that as soon as he came back from his trip to town with Maggie, he had been acting weird, and Zoe wanted to find out what was wrong with him.

"I'm not off." Glenn defended, unable to meet her eyes with his own; he knew that he was being suspicious, but he couldn't help it, he was terrible at lying. He looked behind them to see Rick, Shane, Nate and T-Dog gathered around the truck, and he sighed in relief that he could get away from Zoe so he wouldn't have to lie to her anymore, "I gotta go, see 'ya." He said, before practically jogging away.

Zoe watched him leave with a weird look, not knowing why he was acting so strange towards her. When she watched him approach the men at the truck, he looked back at Lori with an expression that Zoe didn't recognise. Looking over at her mom, she saw her face fall, as if she was silently telling Glenn to keep his mouth shut. Zoe didn't know what the hell was going on today, but she was too tired for any of this. Who would have thought that this much drama would happen during an outbreak?
She shook her head, sighing - all that she could think of right now, was if her dad would let her go shooting today with the others; she needed to learn, and if he didn't, she would probably be in more danger than she is now. Zoe thought it was reasonable that she wanted to learn how to shoot, after all, she needed to be able to if she wanted to survive, she thought that everyone should know how to shoot.

"You goin' shooting today?" Lori asked her daughter, walking up to help her with the washing. Lori didn't exactly want Zoe going to shoot with the rest of the group; to her, she was still her little girl, and seeing her with a gun just didn't feel right.. But, Zoe needed to keep herself safe, and she guessed that it was something that was bound to happen.