( 𝟎𝟕𝟎 ) bath tub of blood

— BEING STUCK IN A SMALL train car, wasn't exactly the best way to spend, what felt like months, inside, with eleven people by your side, and Nate was definitely feeling the claustrophobic effects from the amount of time spent in this hell hole

— BEING STUCK IN A SMALL train car, wasn't exactly the best way to spend, what felt like months, inside, with eleven people by your side, and Nate was definitely feeling the claustrophobic effects from the amount of time spent in this hell hole. Although he was happy to finally have Zoe back, and find out that a lot of the people from their group were indeed, alive, the wound on his stomach didn't feel any better since he had first found out he had been cut; Zoe and Daryl had done all they could for him, and he had been having as much rest as he possible can, but overall, he was in a lot of pain, and trying to hide it from everyone else, especially Zoe, was taking a toll out of him. He felt like he could walk, and he could do a lot of things that he regularly did, but it wasn't comfortable to do so, in fact, it hurt, a lot, when he moved in the wrong way or stretched his skin out too much on his stomach, but whilst they were all stuck in this train car, he couldn't exactly move around as much as he could, meaning that he had an excuse to sit down and relax against the wall behind him.

The second that everyone realised that they were all stuck in this place together, with no way of getting out, they all started conversing and trying to figure out where the rest of their people were, like Beth and Tyreese, but in reality, there weren't many of them left over, and that thought alone, hurt them all. Daryl had begun explaining what had happened to Beth, well, to what extent they knew of, the only thing they could tell Maggie was that the girl was taken by a black car with a cross on the back — they felt ashamed that they couldn't give the woman more information, but the fact that she was still alive, was enough for her, and Maggie didn't blame the brothers one bit for loosing track of Beth the way they did. A lot of them took pity on Nate, knowing that he was clearly injured and couldn't move around as much as they could, especially since they knew that he took pride in his strength and the need to protect Zoe and the others; none of them brought up his injuries, not wanting to upset him any further.

They then spoke about Tyreese, wondering where he could be, and then the conversation had led to whom had passed during the prison outbreak, and most of their people had indeed, died either during the attack or after, and they were the only ones left. Nate didn't know how to feel about that fact, and neither did Zoe, they had to fully start over again, if they even made it out of here alive, ever since being stuck in this large crate, they had just heard screams and shouts of protest outside from what sounded like captives like themselves. It was strange, being stuck in this small space, with no way out and no way to see exactly what was happening outside of it, but with Rick on the lookout, they all knew that they were going to find a way out eventually; even the new people, whom Nate hadn't spoken a single word to, knew that Rick was planning something, he had a look on his face that said so, and it gave them all a little hope, although, as the time went on, their hope slowly went away, and they didn't know if they would ever make it out of here alive.

Zoe, on the other hand, was quick to hug everyone when they first found out they were locked in the train car, minus the new people, but Maggie and Glenn were especially happy to see the younger couple, since they believed that each of them were dead, and after that small reunion, things had gotten quiet again, when everyone realised just what position they were currently in. The youngest couple sat side by side, Zoe wrapping Nate's belt around her arm and on her hand to create some sort of weapon and sharp end to hit whoever would come in and take them, because over the course of being stuck in this crate, they had all heard multiple people being dragged out of their own train cars and being dragged away to god knows what. None of them could figure out why the hell they were killing all of these people, or why they were even luring them all here in the first place, but they did know one thing, and that was that they were all evil, and straight up crazy, and they had to get the hell out before anything could happen.