( 𝟎𝟑𝟑 ) giving birth

—  IT HAD BEEN PEACEFUL IN THE prison now that the prisoners were gone and the group were the only people left, but when the last two remaining prisoners showed up, begging to be able to live with the others, that had changed, and the whole group ...

— IT HAD BEEN PEACEFUL IN THE prison now that the prisoners were gone and the group were the only people left, but when the last two remaining prisoners showed up, begging to be able to live with the others, that had changed, and the whole group were now slightly on edge. The only person who seemed to want to let the prisoners in and give them a chance, was T-Dog, and he wasn't happy one bit when no one else agreed with him about giving them a place to live in their cell block. Zoe didn't exactly have an opinion on the matter, she hadn't spoken to the two prisoners and she probably never will, so she simply stayed out of the argument about letting them stay.
Nate on the other hand was pretty vocal, along with his brother when they both said that they didn't want the prisoners anywhere near the prison and their people. Zoe basically agreed with anything Nate said at this point, she didn't mean for it, but she just trusted anything he said, and anything he believed in - she valued his opinion.

Whilst Nate was out with the others by the front gate sorting out the cars, Zoe hung back with her mom, Beth and Carl so they can help Hershel out and about on his crutches. Now that he was much better and had completely healed - it was a miracle that he managed to make it through a cut off leg. Zoe smiled as Hershel took his crutches out and lent on them, completely standing up, since the first time he had the accident, "You know, I feel pretty steady." He spoke up, with a small smile on his face at the fact that he was stood up.

"Yeah?" Zoe asked with a matching smile on her face, as she stood with her hands on Carl's shoulders as the two siblings watched Hershel walk on the crutches. Nobody thought that they would see the day, and the fact that Hershel had managed to do this was amazing.. Hershel nodded at the girl with a smile etched on his face.

"That's a start." Lori spoke up, making sure to stay by Hershel's side, "Wanna take a rest?" She asked him.

"Rest?" Hershel asked, shocked, "Let's go for a little stroll." He told the four of them, knowing that he could do it.

Zoe smiled even wider at the old man's words, not having thought that Hershel would have it in him, but the fact that he wanted to go outside just amazed the girl. She instantly headed forwards to open up the doors for the rest of them to walk through, with Carl head on her heels, also excited. She let Lori and Beth help Hershel through the doors, but helped her mother out with helping the old man down the stairs, as that was something too difficult on his first time on crutches, but he did pretty well for someone with one leg. Zoe couldn't believe how well Hershel was taking this all.

"You cleared all those bodies out?" Hershel asked, looking around at their surroundings, he hadn't seen the courtyard since he had first gotten here, and he was surprised at how well it looked since the bodies had been dragged away. That had been something difficult for the group to do as there was a lot of bodies, but they eventually got their in the end, and it was now turning out to be a promising place that the group could live in. Zoe especially thought so, it was the best they had since the farm, and she loved it. "It's just starting to look like a place we could really live in." He commented.