( 𝟎𝟒𝟎 ) escaping woodbury

—  NATE HAD NEVER BEEN SO DETERMINED to find someone in his whole life, the second he heard the unknown woman say that Zoe and Glenn had been taken back to an evil leader, he knew he had to get her out of there as soon as possible, wasting no time...

—  NATE HAD NEVER BEEN SO DETERMINED to find someone in his whole life, the second he heard the unknown woman say that Zoe and Glenn had been taken back to an evil leader, he knew he had to get her out of there as soon as possible, wasting no time in getting ready to get his girl and best friend back. Daryl had tried to calm the boy down, but Nate was beyond listening, he wasn't going to calm down until he found Zoe, and the girl was safe in his arms once again. Even Rick had been slightly shocked at Nate's behaviour and how he was acting without his daughter; not only did he want to get his daughter back for himself, but for the boy who seemed to be going crazy and out of his mind without her. If Nate knew what the Governor had done to his girlfriend, there would be hell to pay, and he will work nonstop to kill the son of a bitch.
Zoe, on the other hand, wasn't intending to tell anyone back home what had happened, in fact, she hadn't even told Glenn what really happened back in the empty room. She had informed him that he hadn't raped her, of course, but she couldn't bring herself to say exactly what the son of a bitch had done. The girl had only done what he said as he had threatened to bring Glenn's hand in to her, and then more parts of his body, but now she knew that he was bluffing - he knew that neither of them were going to give in to their location unless their lives were in danger..

The girl sat next to Glenn, her arms right around her legs as she lent against the wall, unable to say anything else to Glenn. She didn't want to say anything else, she just wanted to sit in silence and try and get the thoughts of the Governor out of her mind, and that one thought to her of her of that, was Nate. Zoe closed her eyes, trying her hardest to picture his face, and his face only, causing her to let out a breath of relief, her heart rate slowing down as she focused on the boy and only of the boy. As well as her family, her friends and her newborn baby sister - everything she had to make her happy, that the Governor probably didn't have himself. He was probably a low life scumbag who preyed on innocent woman, and didn't have any real friends or family, and that thought alone was keeping Zoe going, keeping her alive.
Glenn looked over at the girl was a sympathetic look on his face, one that she definitely didn't need, and he was glad that she wasn't looking in his direction, but he just couldn't help looking at her like that - it was partly his fault this had happened to him; if only he had been looking out before Merle had taken them both, then maybe this wouldn't have happened..

With a huff, Glenn stood up, with some effort, as Zoe watched him with furrowed brows, wondering what he was planning to do - when he headed over to the dead walker on the floor that he had taken out with a chair leg, she couldn't help but feel bad that he had been through that. Glenn was exhausted, anyone could see that, and without his shirt covering the top half of his body, Zoe could see all the cuts and bruises lingering his body, just making the girl feel that much worse about what had happened, at least she didn't get beaten the shit out of, not like her friend had.
Glenn groaned in pain, holding his abdomen as he crouched down and yanked the chair leg out of the walker's head, before holding it up to Zoe, who looked at him in confusion, before he walked over to her and handed her the wooden dagger, the girl watching as he stumbled over to his old chair, and yanked off one more leg from it, being in a lot of pain as he did so. "We're getting out of here." He told her, as Zoe smiled at his words.