( 𝟎𝟒𝟏 ) a tough decision

—  EVERYTHING HAD HAPPENED SO QUICKLY, ONE minute, Zoe and Nate were running through the streets of Woodbury, shooting back at their attackers, and the next, they were outside of the gates, realising that they were three people down from when they...

—  EVERYTHING HAD HAPPENED SO QUICKLY, ONE minute, Zoe and Nate were running through the streets of Woodbury, shooting back at their attackers, and the next, they were outside of the gates, realising that they were three people down from when they had entered in the first place. The girl didn't have a clue about what was going on, but she was just glad to be out of that hell hole, for good, and she never wanted to return to that dreaded place. She thought that she wouldn't be able to even look at Nate after what the Governor had done to her, but when Nate finally came up to her, she didn't hesitate to grab his hand and run with him out of the town - she didn't want to let go until they were finally out of there, and when they were out, she couldn't be more happy. She took a huge breath of relief when she jumped down off of the wall, before Nate quickly followed suit, landing next to her and ushering her to get behind the car and hide. Glenn was struggling a lot with keeping up with the group, but with Maggies help, he managed.

Zoe still felt awful that Glenn had received most of the beatings and was in this condition, whereas hers was mostly physiological pain, at least she could still walk properly. The only person not with them now, was Daryl, and they couldn't do much to find him without getting caught, as the guards had all of their lights on them, looking for any movement. But what gained her dad's attention, was a dark skinned woman with a sword coming towards them quietly, "Where the hell were you? Put your hands up." Rick demanded, holding his loaded gun up at her head. The woman raised her hands in surrender, "Turn around." Rick ordered, as Maggie and Nate followed his movements, holding up their own guns whilst Zoe stayed with Glenn to help him keep upright. Glenn still couldn't look at his best friend without feelings heaps of guilt at what had happened with the Governor, he wished he could go back and change it all..
Rick snatched the woman's sword, "Get what you came for?" He sneered, annoyed that she had gone off and left them to do god knows what. They could have lost people in there because of her, and he wouldn't have forgiven her for that.

"Where are the rest of your people?" She asked, standing down as everyone had their guns pointed at her, all but Zoe, who seemed to be too weak to even move.

"They got Oscar." Glenn snapped back, holding his own gun at her.

"Daryl's missing." Maggie also said, as Nate stiffened at her words - he couldn't imagine it if he lost his brother, he would be lost without Daryl. "You didn't see him?" She asked, also worried for the man she had become close to since the farm.

"If anything happens to him.." Rick began, only for Michonne to interrupt him.

"I brought you here to save them." Michonne said, glaring at Rick - none of this was her fault, the deal was to get them here, not to save their asses when they got in some trouble from the inside.