( 𝟎𝟒𝟑 ) self blame

—  ZOE DIDN'T WANT TO ASK NATE about how he felt that Daryl had left with Merle, in fear that he would completely break down over it; but he had helped her with her feelings, and with what happened to her, so the least she could do is help him thr...

—  ZOE DIDN'T WANT TO ASK NATE about how he felt that Daryl had left with Merle, in fear that he would completely break down over it; but he had helped her with her feelings, and with what happened to her, so the least she could do is help him through his own. She hadn't even left her cell since she got back from Woodbury, the girl just couldn't bring herself to look at her friends and family knowing what had happened with the Governor, and the fact that she had given up the prison so quickly when she thought that Glenn's life was in danger. The Governor knew where they were now, and they were all expecting war on their doorsteps at any moment in time - it was obvious the leader was going to come for them and to murder them all, for whatever reason, Zoe had no clue. They had to fight the dead, not the living, and anyone that did both, was evil; it was hard enough trying to survive with walkers, but now that people who were living were in the picture, it was making it that much more difficult, and Zoe didn't know how the group were going to handle it.
Not only that, but mow Rick had gone bat shit crazy and Glenn and Nate had to be the ones to stand in, making sure they kept everything going whilst Rick was unable to. Zoe didn't know why her father was acting like this - neither her, or Carl were seeing their dead mother, and knowing the world they currently lived in, he needed to snap out of it.

Zoe stood in the main area of their cell block, her arms crossed against her chest as she watched Glenn draw the map of the prison on the floor with a piece of chalk, knowing that they needed to find the blind spots in this place so they can cover it up, or expect walkers or people from that part of the prison.
"Now you said you found Tyreese's group here?" Glenn asked Carl, circling one of the areas on the floor. Zoe hadn't come out of her room to meet Tyreese and his group; this was the first time she had left her cell since she had gotten back - she just wished she could've convinced her dad that maybe they could've stayed; more firepower, meant a better chance at defeating the Governor. When Carl said yes, that it was the exact place where they thought that had secured.. "We secured this." Glenn pointed out, confused.

"Well - he thought he came through here." Carl corrected, knowing that he could be wrong about that side of the prison being unsecured. He pointed on the floor at a part of the map that Glenn had drawn out, as Zoe sighed, knowing that they had a lot more to deal with, and not just the Governor and his people.
Nate heard her sigh and slung his arm around her shoulders, stroking one of them with his thumb to try and bring her some comfort - he knew that she was stressed out, and still trying to overcome what happened back at Woodbury, and he was trying to help her, but nothing seemed to be working, and he hated it.

"That means that there's another breach in the prison." Nate then spoke up from his place besides his other half, he, too, was just as worried as Glenn about their home being under attack, and if there was more than one blind spot in this place, then they had to deal with it as soon as possible so the Governor has a harder time getting to them.