( 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ) the horde of walkers

—  ZOE GRIMES FELT COMPLETELY NUMB INSIDE, she had really believed that there would be a cure, or at least something that could determine the future of the world and bring everything back to normal - since finding out the truth back at the CDC; sh...

—  ZOE GRIMES FELT COMPLETELY NUMB INSIDE, she had really believed that there would be a cure, or at least something that could determine the future of the world and bring everything back to normal - since finding out the truth back at the CDC; she didn't see a point anymore. Nothing was worth it, and she no longer believe in anything her father had told her about what he believes and wishes. The world was gone, and there was nothing left that could bring civilisation back to how it used to be. She didn't know if she could have the same hope as her father or anyone else in the group anymore.

She didn't think that she would even survive for this long, or anyone for that matter, they were living in an apocalypse; who knows what's out there, or what the new world would turn people into. No one was safe anymore. People could be more dangerous than the walkers by now, they needed to be careful and not trust anyone. Danger made people panic, and it made them change their ways - all they knew, people could have change greatly since the outbreak, and they could be more dangerous than ever.

Zoe was snapped back to reality when the sound of a broken engine echoed through her ears, and when she looked up, she saw that the RV had stopped in front of their car. She noticed that there were a lot of broken down and parked cars blocking the way, there was no way they would even be able to get the RV through there. In nearly every single car, there were either dead bodies, or walkers; but it was a sight that the girl had gotten used to by now. Zoe followed her mom and dad out of the car to meet up with the others to find out what was going on.

"I said it. Didn't I say it?" Dale said the the group as they grouped in around the front of the RV, where smoke was emerging from. "A thousand times. Dead in the water." He spoke.

"Problem, Dale?" Shane asked him, whilst looking around at their surroundings to ensure that they were alone. They didn't know who could come out at any moment, they needed to be careful from now on, especially since they knew there wasn't a cure - no one could get bit.

"Just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no hope of..." He trailed off, looking at Daryl as he searched through the boot of another car for anything. "Okay, that was dumb." He spoke, noticing that he shouldn't be so down about what they were doing, it was just going to stress everyone out, and no one needed this at the moment. They needed hope.

"If you can't find a radiator hose here, there's a whole bunch of stuff we can find." Daryl stated, pulling supplies from the back of the vehicle and handing some to Nate so they can carry some back to their bikes and the vehicles. There was a lot of stuff that they could use here, and he sure as hell wasn't going to pass up the chance to snag it. They were extremely low on supplies, since they had to use a lot to get to the CDC and back here again, there was also the fact that they could have left things back there, so if they were to find anything, it could help them out greatly.