( 𝟎𝟖𝟎 ) hunger

- BETH WAS DEAD

- BETH WAS DEAD. AND everyone didn't know how to handle the news. The funeral was completely silent besides Gabriel talking about things that neither Zoe nor Nate could listen to, and the funeral wasn't something that anyone expected to have to deal with when they had been surviving, living. They all knew what their next plan of action would be, and that was to follow through with what Beth wanted - she wanted to help Noah find his family, the family that he had been ripped away from by Dawn and her people. Nate didn't mind following along with the plan, if it meant that it would please Beth if she was looking down on them, and if Zoe and his brother were happy, then he would do anything, that, and they had to move away from the church, the town where the people of Terminus found them and killed Bob.. Too many bad memories were held here, and he knew for a fact that they could find somewhere much better if they just searched some more, he didn't want to give up.

If they had any chance at finding another home like the prison, Nate didn't want to give up, and he knew that Rick was the same, too..

Noah had been in bits since Beth had died, he felt like she died because of him, that it was his fault, but it was the opposite, and everyone in the group hated how he thought that. Not one person blamed him for Beth's death, not even Maggie, yet he blamed himself every single day that went by. A few days passed where they had taken some time to rest, to try and get through what had happened to their group, to Beth, but Noah just couldn't, he couldn't get past the blame and the guilt, no matter what anyone said to him. After a few days of grieving, a few of the group members had gone out to try and find Noah's family, the ones who he hadn't seen for a while, and the ones that Beth wanted to find for him.

Zoe and Nate didn't go with them..

Normally, they would jump up at the opportunity to help, but with the situation that happened with Beth, Zoe couldn't stand the thought of leaving Maggie without Glenn, and Nate just didn't want to leave Zoe behind, either. He knew why Glenn had gone with Rick and the others to help fine Noah's family, because he was a strong asset to the team and he didn't want to leave Rick without Daryl and Nate, and he also knew that Maggie was in safe hands with Zoe. Although, nobody knew how to help Maggie, her sister was dead, there wasn't anything else they could do to change that, you couldn't bring back the dead, no matter how much you wanted to. Time passed after the group left, and everyone still felt like walkers just roaming around with nothing left to live for, with people dying left right and centre, there wasn't much that could be done, and everyone was starting to feel the effects of Beth's death even more, the more time went on. Zoe felt like that, too, like nothing else truly mattered anymore, like no matter what any of them did, someone would always die, or someone will always get hurt.

They didn't find Noah's family.

They found a dead end town full of ghosts and they lost another one of their group in the process, one of the good ones, and one that never deserved an ending like he did. Tyreese - someone that Zoe and Nate didn't necessarily know very well, but someone they knew they could count on, especially when times got rough and they needed someone to watch their back; Tyreese was someone that everyone trusted, and his death had been another knife in the gut for everyone, so much so, they the silence had grown even more quiet than before, and no one knew what to do anymore. Staying at the church wasn't the right call to make, everyone knew that, so they set off not long after burying Tyreese and Beth, and not so long after that, did they run out of food and water.