( 𝟎𝟏𝟒 ) tour of the farm

—  ZOE WAS FINALLY OUT OF BED

—  ZOE WAS FINALLY OUT OF BED. After weeks of only being able to take a few steps around the room she was stuck in and the farm house, she was finally able to leave the house and see the farm that everyone was so excited about. Carl was ecstatic that he was finally able to show his sister around the farm - so much, that he had been bugging his parents for weeks on end, not shutting up about when Zoe will be able to have his tour that he had fully planned out and had spent time making sure that it would all be perfect for her.
It was cute, really, that Carl was so exited, but everyone in the group had been hearing non stop about it. So the fact that Zoe can now walk on her own, made everyone extremely happy, as they now do not have to hear about the tour every minute of the day from the young boy. The only person who hadn't gotten fed up at the young boys ramblings, was Nate. He was extremely helpful in setting up the tour for Zoe, and he helped Carl along the way. It had actually made Rick's dislike the guy go down, seeing how friendly he was towards his son and how he was helpful with keeping Carl's mind off of things while Zoe wasn't able to do so.

The only person who had stayed clear of the boy and Zoe, was Shane, as he avoided the group like the plague for the weeks leading after Zoe's recovery - he had shaved his head and his personality had changed completely. He became... Almost cold. And the whole group could see it, the only problem being, no one knew how to handle it..

Zoe pulled her jacket on with the help of her mother, as she got ready to finally leave the house and have the trusty tour with Carl. Sure, she had been on the balcony and a small amount of the outside on the porch, but she hadn't been able to fully look around at their new sanctuary - as Rick told her, Hershel was allowing them to stay while she recovered and got back onto her feet, so she wouldn't be vulnerable. She didn't know the full dilemma at the moment, so she was just going to savour the moments on the farm, before they had to up and leave again, like they had with their two previous homes.

"Be careful when you walk, okay?" Lori asked Zoe, as she pulled her sleeves down - Zoe still found it difficult to do some things, as her stitches restricted some movements, but she was getting much better over time.

"Yeah, mom, I will." She reassured her, giving her a bright smile. Nothing could ruin the girls day, not even her mother's over bearings.

Lori smiled back at her daughter, "Carl has been so excited to show you around the farm. He hasn't been able to do much since we got here." She told Zoe. She was also tired with the amount that her son had gone on about it, but also loving that he was so excited about seeing his sister again.

Zoe furrowed her brows in confusion, "How come?" She asked. Normally, her dad would let Carl tag along on small doings, or at least hang out with him, the fact that her mom said he hadn't been able to do much, didn't sit right with her. It made her feel awful that she hadn't been able to hang out with Carl - he must be so bored, especially with Sophia missing, he probably had no one to talk to.