( 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ) on the road again

—  AFTER DECIDING THAT THEY WOULDN'T KILL Jim off, much to Daryl and Nate's distaste, the whole group had decided to set out for CDC, as Rick seemed to think that it would be a safe place to go and that there could be a cure there for Jim in hopes...

—  AFTER DECIDING THAT THEY WOULDN'T KILL Jim off, much to Daryl and Nate's distaste, the whole group had decided to set out for CDC, as Rick seemed to think that it would be a safe place to go and that there could be a cure there for Jim in hopes that he would get better. Zoe felt bad for fibbing on the man, but if she hadn't, he would have died and turned into one of those things; this way, he might actually have a chance at surviving. That, and he could have attacked the others, including her family. She had actually confided in her father about how awful she felt about the whole situation, but Rick had assured her that she had done the right thing - so Zoe didn't think much of it after that moment.

Everyone had been packing the multiple cars full of their things, ready to take off onto the road and find the CDC, leaving their camp once and for all, when Shane came up to the group and spoke up loudly, gaining everyone's attention. "Everybody listen up." He called, "Those of you with C.B's, we're gonna be on channel forty, let's keep the chatter down, okay? Now you got a problem, don't have a C.B, can't get a signal or anything at all, you're gonna hit your horn one time. That'll stop the caravan." He continued, "Any questions?"

No one said anything, but Morales, who stepped forward, ready to announce what he and his family had decided to do, "We're uh... we're not going." He announced to the group. "We have family in Birmingham." He said. They had discussed it all night, after Rick had suggested they all go to the CDC, and they had finally come to an agreement about going off on their own - they would miss everyone, but it's for the best.

"We want to be with our people." His wife nodded in agreement. Zoe watched with saddened eyes, as she sat on the hood of a vehicle with her brother and mom. She didn't want to see the group depart ways, as they had all been together since the start, it would be too hard if everyone were to split up.

"You go on your own, you won't have anyone to watch your backs." Shane reminded him, not liking the idea of the group beginning to split up.

"We'll take the chance." Morales sighed, nodding besides his family. "I got to do what's best for my family."

"You sure?" Rick asked, to make sure that Morales knew what he was doing. Going on his own was a big risk that he was wanting to take.

Zoe couldn't bare to lose another person from the group, so she tuned them all out and pulled Carl in for a tight hug, as he seemed pretty upset about seeing them leave, too. He had been quite close with the kids of their family, so he was quite upset to see them go and loose some friends. At least he still had Sophia - the two were pretty close. From the corner of her eye, she noticed Daryl looking pretty annoyed at the fact that Rick and Shane were giving Morales a gun and ammo, as they couldn't afford to be giving free stuff away, their people or not, it was too risky, and he didn't think they should be taking the risk.
Nate was looking straight at Zoe, watching to make sure that she was okay after the other night. Since he had met her, he had noticed that her brother and mom came before everything else, and that family meant everything to her. Now that Rick was here, he could see where she had gotten it from. He respected it, as it had always been him and Daryl, when Merle had left them with their father..