( 𝟎𝟕𝟏 ) escaping terminus

— CANNIBALS

— CANNIBALS. NATE COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT Terminus was basically a front for something mere sinister, for something that was worse than the Dixon man could ever imagine even possible; the group had been through a lot, with the CDC, Shane, the prisoners at the prison and The Governor, but through all of them, nothing could have done prepared them for something like this. When Nate and the rest or the group entered Terminus, they were expecting the worst, something like The Governor's town, or something that was bad behind closed doors, but to find out that they were relentlessly killing anyone who entered their sanctuary, and doing monstrous things to them to stay alive was a crazy situation — when Nate saw a dead body being chopped up like they were planning on cooking them, and they had given them all a plate of that food, made Nate sick to his stomach. The second Nate's wrists and ankles were untied, he sprung up and helped take down the people that had tried to kill them, knowing that they had to be quick in order to get their people out of her alive, "If they got problems, we got a chance." Rick stated, as Nate pulled the gag off of his face and pulled the zip ties away from himself, throwing them all to the side.

"It sounded like a bomb." Glenn said, as Nate instantly nodded, heading over to the table which held many weapons that the people tried to kill them with, taking a machete in his hands for protection in case any of these people came back to finish what they started. The whole thing was a crazy situation, none of them knew what to exactly do about this, they just knew that they had to get the rest of their people from the train car, and get the hell out of here alive. Trying to move around at this speed still hurt Nate, his face was still sore from being beaten up shortly before this, and he still had a large cut on his stomach that was still hurting him, that had started healing only slightly, but still gave him a tremendous amount of pain, and probably would be until he was fully healed; so moving around hurt, but the man still moved around and hurried around none the less, grabbing a weapon and getting ready to get the others, and get Zoe back.

"Sounds like a damn war." Daryl pointed out, as the five men could hear commotion outside like everyone was fighting, they could hear walkers, gun shots, shouts, screams and fearful yelling that everyone needed to gather and help defend Terminus.

"What the hell are these people?" Bob asked, finally standing up after Rick had untied him, Daryl joining Nate's side in grabbing a weapon for himself, ready to make a run to get out of this building to their people again.

"They ain't people." Daryl said, as they all looked over at the dead body on the table with an uneasy look on their faces, it was when Bob tried to push his knife into one of the mens head to prevent him from turning, did Rick stop him, knowing that he deserved to turn into a walker, to suffer from his actions in this world. Following behind his brother into another room, Nate felt bile rise up his throat as he saw multiple torsos handing up, murky old chunks of flesh chopped off of the body, with buckets filled with even more flesh, blood and knives littered around like some sort of slaughter house.