( 𝟎𝟐𝟏 ) the barn full of walkers

—  ZOE AND NATE WERE SAFE TO say that the group knew about the two of them, and how they had become extremely close

— ZOE AND NATE WERE SAFE TO say that the group knew about the two of them, and how they had become extremely close. Most of them had even predicted it would happen the second the two started talking back at their camp in Atlanta.. As they sat on the porch of the farm house, Zoe leaned into Nate comfortably, as he played with strands of her hair, trying to keep her relaxed. She had always been restless and stressed out when her father went away from the group for a long amount of time, and today was one of them days. He couldn't do much to make her feel better, as if he would have gone with, that would mean that Zoe would be worried about two people in her life, and she didn't need that right now. Zoe was glad to see that Maggie had forgiven Glenn for outing the walkers in the farm, as she noticed her best friend really liked the Greene girl.
When Maggie cracked a joke about Glenn's hat, and offered to wash his other one for him, she and Nate exchanged a look when Glenn blushed. They both wanted the two to finally get together, and were waiting for that day. It was quite ironic, as the two knew that people thought of them the same way - although, now they were actually taking that advice, and expressing their feelings, and it was the best thing they could have done.

Even Rick had seen the two of them together throughout the days of them living on the farm, and hadn't said anything that hinted to the fact that he didn't approve. He gathered that since the world has such little happiness left in in, that anyone who made his daughter smile like Nate did, was worthy in his eyes. Zoe's smile faded, along with Nate's, when they saw T-Dog and Andrea approach, when they should be out with Rick, looking for Sophia. If they weren't doing that, then what we're Rick and Hershel doing out there? "Do you know what's going on?" T-Dog asked, as he approached Glenn. Zoe and Nate instantly stood up and made their way to the front of the house, wanting to know what was going on.

"Where is everyone?" Andrea then asked. Knowing that this couldn't mean anything good, Zoe sighed.. It looked as if their peaceful afternoon had now ended. What she didn't understand, was where her father was, and what he was doing..

"You haven't seen Rick?" Glenn asked the two.

"He went off with Hershel this morning." Zoe cut in, jumping down onto the grass, Nate close behind. "He should have been back by now, though." She added.

Andrea sighed at the girls answer, "We were supposed to leave a couple hours ago." She informed everyone. Zoe shrugged when Andrea looked towards her, she didn't know where her father was. She knew that they were supposed to have left to search for Sophia, but the fact that they haven't, meant something was obviously wrong.

"Yeah, you were." Daryl cut in, as he approached the others with Carol by his side. Everyone turned to face the guy, wondering where he had been also - whereas Nate and Zoe knew that he was out with Carol. "What the hell?" He asked Andrea and T-Dog. He didn't even glance at Nate as he approached everyone, still quite annoyed that he had refused to search for Sophia with him, not wanting to leave Zoe alone at the camp. Although the two had been going out on their own hunts, Daryl was still pissed that he hadn't had Nate's help in a while, a part of the reason as to why he had injured himself a few days back.