( 𝟎𝟕𝟓 ) bobs condition

— ZOE AND NATE THOUGHT that they would have a nice and peaceful evening in the church, after having some food and wine from Gabriel's collection at the back of the church; that everyone would have a good nights rest knowing that the doors to the c...

— ZOE AND NATE THOUGHT that they would have a nice and peaceful evening in the church, after having some food and wine from Gabriel's collection at the back of the church; that everyone would have a good nights rest knowing that the doors to the church were locked, and they didn't have to sleep with one of their eyes open like they did in woods after escaping Terminus. For the small amount of time that they were all eating and drinking the wine, they felt like things were finally looking up, and they couldn't be more happier; but then they all found out that Daryl, Carol and Bob weren't with them, and it had been too long without their presence to be a coincidence. Someone had been watching them, they all knew that, and now that three of their own were missing, they had to be on full alert, and couldn't risk just letting it slide, because one of them may get seriously hurt.
The young couple stayed back at the church as a few of the others went to go and find Bob, Daryl and Carol - Zoe kept her eyes on the doors to the church, her gun raised, ready to kill anyone that wasn't a part of their group, coming in and threatening them.

Nate was doing the same, standing besides the girl as he kept his eyes peeled, wanting to keep the others safe whilst Rick was out; they had Judith to think about, now, and they couldn't risk letting their guard down, even for a few minutes..

It felt like hours passed, where they were all waiting for Rick to get back with the others after looking for Bob and the other two, everyone was in complete silence, not daring to speak a word in case any of the people watching them came back.. When they finally did open the door, Zoe jumped slightly, before relaxing upon seeing her father walk into the church first, followed by the others, and an angry Sasha who began to walk straight up to Gabriel, who had been stuck in his own head since they had left. Nate had been keeping an eye on him, but he didn't seem harmless at the moment, at least, in his eyes; Zoe still had her suspicions about the man, especially after Carl had showed her the scratched words on the side of the building.

Nate turned to face Sasha walking into the church, her face angry as she began storming towards Gabriel, the man still clueless on what was happening right now, doing his own thing at the front of the church. "Stop." Sasha spoke up, now stopping in front of him as Nate moved to stand next to Zoe, the two of them watching the ordeal go down. It seemed that everyone else were beginning to grow suspicious of Gabriel, too, and why he had just let them into his home without even questioning them first like Rick usually did with anyone new they come across. "What are you doing?" The woman continued to ask, when Gabriel turned around and looked at Sasha, and the others behind her, in confusion, "This is all connected. You show up, we're being watched, and now three of us are gone." She told the man.

Zoe knew that Nate was panicking about Daryl not being here, as he knew his brother wouldn't just leave without them, this was his family, and he would rather die than to just leave them and go away on his own. Everyone had that thought, especially with Carol, too - everything just seemed unlikely that they would just leave them.