( 𝟎𝟖𝟏 ) a stranger

- AARON

- AARON. THE NAME OF the guy that had shown up out of the blue behind Maggie and Sasha, no one knew where he came from or what he had been doing to be able to know where he even was up until this moment. The second that Aaron spoke his name, everyone sprung up, their guns now aimed at him, taking no chances whatsoever as to what this man might want. Zoe didn't know why Maggie and Sasha was just bringing him into the barn like this, without questioning him or anything, and without checking with Rick first, too. Daryl checked outside the barn to check that they weren't getting ambushed, and when he was sure they weren't being ambushed, he came back in with a sour look on his face. "We met him outside. He's by himself. We took his weapons and we took his gear." Maggie said, when Daryl patted him down to make sure that Maggie and Sasha had gotten it all.

It was silent for a while, with everyone eyeing up Aaron in confusion, not knowing what he wants and why he was here. It was strange, seeing someone else that wasn't a part of their group, in front of them, they hadn't seen anyone new in quite a while, and none of them truly knew how to deal with it..

Rick's now whole demeanour had changed since The Governor, he was now cold, he didn't trust anyone he didn't know, he wouldn't even try, and he definitely didn't care about that, either; so when he saw Aaron walk through the barn doors, Zoe knew for a fact that he wasn't even going to try and trust the man, she could see in his face that he wasn't going to give this man a chance, and that made her worry for what he was going to do next. Looking to her right, she exchanged a look with Nate, her boyfriend knowing exactly what she was thinking and agreeing that Rick wasn't going to give this a chance. It may be what they need - they are starving, they're thirsty, and they're tired, neither of them knew how much longer they could go on for, and since they had Judith to worry about now, they couldn't be picky about who helps them.

"You said he had a weapon?" Rick asked Maggie and Sasha, keeping his glare kept on the new man who was still standing awkwardly by the door. Nate watched as Maggie handed Rick Aaron's gun, and watched as he put the gun in his back holster, "There something you need?" He asked, as Nate tried to hold back a huff, knowing that Rick wasn't going to give this man a chance, he thought that it would be good for them to see what this man wanted, to see if he could help them, and to see if he actually had a sanctuary that they could go to, or even check out to see if they could find a new home.

"He has a camp nearby." Sasha spoke up, as Nate felt a flutter of hope that things could change for them all, to give them a better chance at survival, "He wants us to audition for membership." Sasha added, as Nate furrowed his brows in confusion, not knowing what she meant when she said 'audition', they never did that for anyone they let into the prison, sure, they had the questions, but they wouldn't exactly call that an audition, that was just insulting. Even Zoe had a matching face to Nate, not knowing why he would use those words, either.

"I wish there was another word." Aaron said, noticing the looks on everyone's faces in the room. "Audition makes it sound like we're some kind of dance troupe. "That's only on Friday nights." He added, looking around at the group to see if they found his joke funny, but when he saw the glum looks on everyone's faces, his own smile faded, he didn't know what this group had been through, but it looked like it had been bad, and he felt like he needed to give them all another chance to live life instead of surviving. "Um, and it's not a camp, it's a community, I think you all would make valuable additions. But it's not my call." He explained, as Zoe slowly edged towards Nate, not taking her eyes off of Aaron as she did so.