former fling

Deena Johnson x fem!reader imagine!

Y/N's POV

I've always lived in Sunnyvale, the perfect town to live in as they say but today I was curious.

You see, Shadyside has always had terrible luck and I'm not even exaggerating. Killers always have somewhat targetted that town. Never Sunnyvale, for no specific reason, maybe we're lucky. Today, I was pretty excited.

i mean, besides seeing the shadysiders.

i don't hate them, but they always hated me and my friends, we were pretty nice people after all. "Y/n, come on, we're going to shityside, my friend, Scott joked. I frown and fake laugh."Good one."

His girlfriend, Maya, giggled. I know, my scott has a great sense of humor." She thought i was into him, and had since the moment they started dating. But, guess what? i'm lesbian, i'm into girls, and frankly, Scott isn't my type anyways.

We've known each other since Kindergarten, and have been close ever since.Amelia, my other friend laughed."Maya, y/n isn't trying to steal your boyfriend." Maya scowled, before walking away.

She's a popular cheerleader, what did you expect?

We were going to Shadyside for a field trip actually coincidentally, and hopefully, they have a nice greeting.

"Y/N! Lia, my other friend said."We're all here!" I nod and go into the back part of the bus. my parents were hesistant about letting me go on this field trip, they hate shadyside, even though Dad grew up there, he moved out as soon as he could.

wonder why?

Slightly suspicious.

"I hope my parents won't kill me for this, i mutter. "why would they Y/n? Scott asked, Maya sitting on his lap lovingly.

makes me want to vomit, all couples do.

"They're overprotective for no reason, and whenever i ask, they always say it's for my own good, with no explanation."

"that must suck."

"it does."

The bus driver announced,"We're here!" mostly everyone groaned, i didn't, i've seen a few shadysiders, one named Deena, i think, she was very attractive, Sam also told me about her, although we weren't super close, apparently they dated, something like that.

hm, interesting. sunnyvaler and shadysider.

then i remembered Sam recently moved to Sunnyvale, and was accepted immediately. I hopped off the bus, and accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm so...I start and once i look it's deena.

"y/n? hey..."

"hey."

we knew each other to an extent, okay, more than that. i hooked up with her a few times, then all of a sudden, she ended our little 'fling.'

"I'm sorry about the past and all of that, She said sympathetically. I frown."I forgive you, but... i still love you."

She was about to say something then i ran back to my friends.

"Y/N! Wait!"

Tears were in my eyes, and i only looked back once, she had ran off too, for the better.

_______________________________________________________

I was now at home, and i was on my bed, crying when all of a sudden the phone rang. I went to answer.

"hello?"

"hi y/n. can we talk?"

I immediately frown, knowing it's Deena damn well.

"fine, about what? wait, first i want to say i am sorry for running off. it was immature of me but-"

"i forgive you, but... i want you too y/n, i still love you."

I shyly smile.

"I think i more than forgive you,Deena."

i didn't add any smut to this but what did you guys think on this one? i was pretty distracted so i didn't finish it until now lmao.

also lmk on what imagines you personally want to see, i do take requests, to request me, i perfer wattpad DM rather than comments.