virgin

Alice x fem!reader

smut warning

dom!alice x sub!virgin!reader 

you wanted a smut so here it is;)

You sighed, there was something that had been bothering you lately, wanting to lose your virginity. Everyone knew you as the virgin of the school, considering everyone else had already lost their v cards.

So, what did this mean? You were made fun of. It wasn't that you wanted to keep your virginity, but you had no choice. "Hey y/n, Alice said. "Everything okay?" "Not really, you admitted. "I keep being teased for still having my virginity."

You crossed your arms and scoffed, sitting outside, it was a bit chilly. Alice chuckled, lighting her cigarette, then inhaling, before exhaling, placing it in-between her lips. "Well Y/n/n, You should lose your v card to someone who is experienced, Alice said. "A virgin and a virgin? not a good pair, really."

"How do you know?"

She cringed, then said, "Personal experience." You were oblivious to Alice's feelings for you, your smile showed it all, You only saw her as a friend. "Uh,okay, You chuckled nervously, noticing she was blushing. 

"y/n, there is something i need to tell you."

You le her speak as she pressed her lips against yours, immediately you kissed back. She pulled back. "You're a virgin right? Alice winked. Your eyes widened as she spoke that.

was it really happening today?

___________________________________________________

You looked around Alice's room, you were naked, as she instructed. You were insecure of your own body, even though you knew Alice loved you no matter what.  Alice came in and slowly took her clothes off too.

You gawked at her body before she went on the bed, hovering over you. She started to kiss you passionately, before sucking harshly on your neck. You softly moaned, which made you surprised, while Alice smirked.

She continued, leaving a few hickeys on your neck. "Shit, these will be super visible tomorrow! You whined. "Shut up, Alice said, cupping your breasts and sucking on your nipples, which were hard.

"O-Oh f-fuck...You moaned. She smirked. "Okay, don't moan or orgasm, got it?" You gulped, and nodded. you knew you most likely were going to moan and cum. 

Alice started to rub your clit, you held back a moan successfully as she rubbed harder, you were not experienced in sex, let alone with a woman! Then unexpectedly, She put two fingers into you.

"F-Fuck! You moaned, knowing you were going to orgasm. "What did i say? No orgasm or moaning, She said, coldly.

"Looks like i have to punish you Y/N."

hope this was okay! i suck at any smut to be honest, so please, lmk what you thought!