Halloween party

since Halloween is right around the corner, here is a Halloween special imagine!

Simon x gn!reader(gender neutral)

You sighed, did the outfit even fit you? You were dressing up as Freddy Kruger from Nightmare on Elm Street, and you weren't even sure if it went together. You and Kate went shopping earlier that week to pick out costumes.

"Come on, Y/N/N, We'll be late because of you!"

"I'm coming, don't worry!"

You groaned, rolling your eyes at how demanding your friends were, besides your boyfriend, Simon, who was surprisingly patient with you. You and your friends left the house and were heading to the party.

"y/n, you always take forever, Kate whined. You raise an eyebrow. "Me? You took an hour picking out a costume at the store, so it is you who takes too long."

Simon was sitting next to you, holding your thigh as Kate was driving, focusing more on the road again, He pecked your lips.

"Don't get too drunk, tonight, He instructed. "I won't, you smirk."I promise that, y/n l/n always keeps their promises!" You always had confidence in your voice, in fact, that was one of the things that made you the most attractive to Simon.

"We're here!"

You exited the car, this happened to be your first party ever, although you planned to go to way more. Simon held your hand as the two of you entered the house, everyone in costumes, you sighed of relief as you looked for the drinks.

"Y/N, you showed up, f/n said, holding a drink. You smile. "Of course, i wish we were closer f/n, you would have loved my best friends." She weakly smiles."Yeah, but we both are different now, aren't we?"

She was dressed up as Dorothy from the wizard of oz, and the two of you used to be extremely close until Freshmen year, when that changed, no drama, just mutually distant. But you two briefly spoke from time to time.

She grabbed your hand. "Let's start over, and have some fun!" You laugh as your boyfriend made a dramatic hurt look from behind you.