yandere imagine [2]

part 2!

part 3 may be possible;)

!gore/blood!

Alice was panicked, she said,"Y/N, we have to warn Cindy and Ziggy, plus everyone else who still is alive!" y/n frowned. "She won't believe us though, Cindy, i mean!"

"She will once she sees Tommy! c'mon!"

Nick was pissed, he was willing to kill anyone who stood in his way of getting you. The both of you managed to get to Cindy, thankfully. "Y/N? Alice? Cindy asked."W-What's going on? y/n, you're drenched in bloo-"

"It's Tommy! He's possessed!"

"Not you too, Y/N, Cindy whined. "But what do you mean? is Tommy okay?" Alice shook her head. "He's killing campers, let's go! we might be next!"

Suddenly, You ran into Nick. "Y/n? Nick asked. "Oh thank god, we need to call 911, You explain."Tommy's killing people, he got possessed by Sarah Fier-"

"y/n, that isn't real, but let's call police, okay?"

You nodded, kind of frustrated that nobody believed you, especially considering that this curse was real, you saw it in his eyes, you really did. Screams echoed from behind the two of you. 

"Living Campers! come in here! Nick instructed towards the cafeteria. You hoped that once you called 911, everything would be alright.  You went in to look for the landline, entering the kitchen and seeing a phone. 

You dialed 911 as fast as possible.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"a counselor went crazy and is killing people, please, i need police."

"where are you ma'am?"

"camp Nightwing."

"we're on our way, stay there ma'am, okay?"

"okay."

You hung up, you couldn't stand there and do nothing, not when so many people were being killed.  You hoped that everyone was still going strong and being safe. You wanted this curse to be broken. 

you just didn't know how to break it. 

You managed to walk out only to be chased by Tommy into the woods. You were so scared but remained courageous, your courage still with you. Your vision quickly got blurry, and everything went black.