no more love between us

kate x fem!reader

y/g/n= your girlfriend's name 

soo i made a heather x male reader imagine which was the original, but i made this for VinnieslaVe so hope you enjoy and get back in the kate phase;) 

You and Kate, the dream couple. There had been a few homophobes, of course, but that never bothered either of you to be honest. You had always been taught not to listen to other peoples rude opinions about you.

you did just that.

That may have been why kate fell for you, your personality and looks. She made the first move and ever since that day, you two were a couple. The "It" couple to be exact. But were you really? Arguments got more and more often, and incredibly stupid. 

You sometimes felt like she had fallen out of love with you, but for 2 years you stuck by her anyways.  Despite not being such a jealous person, you felt slightly uncomfortable whenever Kate spoke to her ex casually as if they had been friends.

You even saw her text her a few times.

Then that day happened, the day you always wanted to forget. "Hey Kate, are you home? You ask, entering her house. Her mother trusted you so much you had a key to her house(strange, but you never took advantage of it.)

When you entered her bedroom, She was there with her ex, making out. Both about to have sex, even.

"Y/N! It isn't what you think!"

"Definitely is, Kate, we are over!"

You told yourself at the time that you never wanted to see her again, but somehow, she convinced you to give her another chance. But only a few months in of rekindling your relationship, She cheated on you, again.

It wasn't a mistake anymore. 

p r e s e n t d  a y 

You held hands with your girlfriend, y/g/n, who was much better than Kate ever was. She pecked your lips, her hands on your waist as you kissed back, PDA was normal for you. "Y/n? A familiar voice said.

You stop kissing y/g/n, and turn to the voice. You crossed your arms."Hey Kate... weird to see you again." "Yeah, i was... um, going to ask for another chance, I changed this time, She said. You approached her then sighed.

"But there is no more love between us."