You belong to me

smut warning
young! Nick Goode x fem!reader

"Hey Will! You greeted your somewhat close friend with a smile. "Hey y/n, he replies, a nervous smile on his face. Both of you grew up together in Sunnyvale, although you were always kind to shadysiders as most should have been.

That may have been why both Will and Nick fell for you, but you fell for Nick instead.

At that moment, both of you had been secretly dating. Yet, it never occurred to you on what the relationship would turn into, sexually, anyways. Will blushed, rubbing the back of his neck."Y/n, i need to tell you something."

"Okay, tell m-"

Nick grabbed your wrist, dragging you away, you hadn't even seen him do it, which scared you for a second.  "What was that for? You asked, very confused. He pressed his lips against yours, pinning you to the wall outside as well. 

"Not here.... you whisper. "Y/n, he likes you, more than a friend, i of course want to show him you're mine, He said. You smirk. "Then do it privately, dumbass. i already know..."

He nodded."Y/N, You do know you're mine, right?" You kissed him back." I do, in fact, Nick Goode." You laughed as he dragged you to his cabin, going onto his bed and was now laying on your back.

He got on top of you, sucking on your soft spot on your neck, You softly moaned unintentionally, which made him smirk. "Keep moaning for me Y/N, everyone will know you're mine then, he said, as he took his and your clothes off.

Your eyes widened seeing his length, before being thrusted into roughly, causing you to keep moaning.  "nick! you moan out. He was rough with you, and that was how it always had been. 

But this time, it was rougher than usual. 

"I-I need to.."

"Don't cum yet."

You tried your best to not orgasm, but it was hard.  "You can cum now, He replied, still thrusting, letting you cum which was relieving.  you heard him moan once, but only that time. 

[time skip]

You both were panting and out of breath, but clothed. "That was the best sex we've ever had, You told him. He chuckled." Agreed, i am pretty sure everyone heard your moans y/n, which was my intention."

You smile." I love you, Nick." "I love you too, he responds.