sacrifice

older!ziggy x male!reader

i mostly make fem!readers for ziggy,just wanted to write this! 

You couldn't believe it, being back in this stupid town that haunted you as a kid, the curses that always happened in that birth town of yours. You moved away from Shadyside to a different state, as most would once they turned 18.

But Ziggy, your old lover, told you to come. she needed your help with something, whatever it was.  Once you did, you heard her say,"Y/N/N!" You approached her, then hugged her."I missed you."

"Me too."

You were introduced to Josh,Sam and Deena. "So, why did you need me? You asked. "Y/n, the killers are back, Ziggy told you."It got worse, only me and you, including the goode brothers, survived."

"And i here because-?"

"You might know how to end it, Deena piped in."Right?" You sigh."Yes, i remember it clearly, it was traumatic, even though it was 16 years ago." Sam was back to being possessed and controlled by being tied up, but it wouldn't last for too long. "How did it end then? Josh asked.

You remained quiet for a while, not wanting to scare them, but you needed to give an explanation.

"Cindy sacrificed herself, but... me and ziggy ended up dying anyways."

They stared at each other, fear in their eyes, as you expected.

__________________________________________________________

"So, we have to kill Sam again in order to unpossess her?"

You shook your head."No.... Deena's hiding something... both of you." Deena sighed."Fine, it's that Nick Goode is the one behind it all. We.... might have to kill him instead." Your eyes widened."Yes! he's the current heir! Solomon Goode made a deal with the devil which lasted several and several generations to go."

"How did you know that Y/n? Ziggy asked. "I read it somewhere, of course believing it was a fairytale, You told her."But that makes more sense now, in order to end this all, we have to kill Sheriff Goode, but it can't be that easy. we need a plan, and a bait."

"And a sacrifice which is Nick." 

 You turned to Ziggy, whispering,"I still love you." "I still love you too, she whispered back.