discipline

mad thomas x fem!reader

smut warning

requested by: Wdw_smuts_jeepernuts

"Come on Y/N, you should party with us, Lizzie insisted. You sighed."I don't think so, you know the rules, no partying." Sarah sighed, Henry looked at you, your brother. "You need a break, y/n/n, and besides, breaking a rule once won't hurt you, right?"

You thought about it for a moment, realizing your brother was right in the end, as long as nobody caught any of you, You were fine. Isaac was there too. "Fine, You give in. "Finally, y/n will become a party girl! Isaac joked. 

You scoff."I will not, just going to one party." "Well, it is a start, Isaac joked. You roll your eyes, closing your book shut as you changed into something more appropriate, and trailed behind your friends to the party.

it looked fun, being in the year 1666, although by now, it was considered taboo, not something that was customary in this small town, and everyone could talk, Mostly, it was teens who snuck out and disobeyed their parents that went to parties, you never disobeyed your parents ever.

and you didn't plan to, until now.

You started having fun, drinking, making fun of the pastor, and Solomon, mostly, you knew who he truly was, a monster. Someone who deserved to be in hell, however, nobody else knew the actual truth, besides Sarah.

You heard groans as Mad Thomas came in. "This party's over, He smirked. "Would be a shame if... everyone knew, as you all know its against the rules." You scoff. "Leave, you asshole, everyone just wants to have fun."

"Y/n, you normally aren't one to break the rules, He chuckled. "Surprised to see you here, peer pressure, i suppose." He glanced at your sister and brother, and Hannah. 

"Well, whatever the case is, i'm going to tell. come on."

You roll your eyes as he roughly grabs your wrist, dragging you behind him, guilt in your sister and brother's eyes. The pastor was very harsh on anyone who broke the rules in the community, Mad thomas one of his allies, who normally snitched on the rule breakers.

It shocked you, considering he wasn't that much older than you.

Instead of being in the chapel, you were at his home, you plopped down on his bed and laughed. "Why are we here?"

He hovered over you, and you started to take your clothes off, and so did he, you already knew he had a boner.

"What happened to snitching on me? You joked, before moaning as he unexpectedly thrusted into you, very hard. 

"O-Oh f-fuck... You moan, he smirked.

"Oh god!"

You kept moaning as he grunted and moaned too, sucking your neck, groping your breasts, doing it all. 

You orgasmed unintentionally, he smirked, lying next to you, your cum on his finger. You panted. "No discipline?"

"that was your discipline."