summer fling

Kurt x gender neutral!reader

You smiled, the sunny day was your jam, winter was nice, sure, but the sunshine and summer days were the best. And, every summer, you had a fuck buddy, for only the summer, then would not speak to you again.

A lot of people would call you a whore, but you didn't mind. Besides, it all happened at camp, and it never got out of camp. 

"Y/N!"

You dropped your bags in your cabin and rushed over to Cindy, and hugged her. "You and Alice a couple yet? You ask, smirking. Cindy blushed. "Well, we got together before the summer, actually."

"Wow."

She simply smiled. "Honestly, it was expected, You teased, winking at her. She groaned."Y/n, if everyone else didn't know, i would have beat the shit out of you." "Try me, Berman, You chuckle. Speaking of Alice, Cindy's girlfriend came up to you and her, wrapping her arms around Cindy's waist, making her yelp.

"Wow, you should be not even that startled anymore."

You roll your eyes, you were horny and looking for a new fuck buddy.  "Whatchya looking at y/n? Alice asked. "Oh, you know, someone new to fuck, You say, crossing your arms. "Although i have pretty muck secretly fucked everyone, besides you and Alice, of course." 

Alice smirked."Y/n really is a slut." You playfully punch her shoulder as you noticed Kurt walking by, your eyes widened.

Bingo, he seems to be a virgin.

You decided to sneak up on him, and offer him something he wont refuse. "What the fuck? He asked, turning around to see you.

"Y/N L/N, Summer camp Slut, what do you want?"

You smirked, whispering in his ear," to fuck you."

After that, the two of you became fuck buddies, making your summer even better, but by the time camp was almost over, you made a conclusion.

You had fallen in love with your summer fling.