lovers in another reality

cindy berman x reader imagine

i am probably going to do 100 chapters on this story idk i just know i won't stop after doing will and kurt.

"Hey Cindy, you okay? I ask her. "Not really y/n, she admits as I sat next to her, I've always had a big crush on Cindy but I think she's straight and not into girls.

"Why?"

"It's Ziggy, she keeps being odd and rude, Cindy says. I laugh."That witch shit is real." "Maybe there's another excuse, Cindy replies, a smirk on her face and her arms crossed.

Now we're talking.

"Sarah fier clearly despised shadysiders and decided to curse 'em all! I tease, she laughs."good one Y/n."

"My pleasure."

"But, i mean, it's clearly true, i add, seriousness in my voice. "How so? Cindy asked. "Well, shadyside has been cursed and it started after Sarah's death so i mean, it's possible, I tell her. She rolls her eyes."Not you Y/N."

"Cindy, come on, be practical and believe everyone for once."

"There's an explanation for everything y/n, but not a curse, she scoffs, before walking away. Damn, she's hot when she's mad, I thought, biting my lower lip before walking back to my cabin.

[time skip]

"Y/n, can we talk?Cindy asks, entering my cabin. "Yeah sure, i tell her. She held my hand in hers."i really like you, and-" I kiss her in response."I like you too."

[ANOTHER TIME SKIP/ 1 WEEK LATER]

Shit.

Tommy was possessed now and i wasn't sure how i could stop him, he had always been my strong, older by a year brother, but even i couldn't bring him back to reality.  At least not on my own.

"y/n!"

Cindy ran over to me, covered in blood, she panted."he tried to kill me, we have to find survivors!" i nod and we manage to find Ziggy. "Now do you believe in this? She asked her sister, who nodded.

"Right now, though, we have to reunite sarah's hand with her body, and alice is dead."

I frown, i always liked Alice, as a friend, of course.  I held my girlfriend's hand and kissed her lips quickly before we were surrounded. I gasp."What do we do?"

"I-I'm not sure anymore y/n."

Suddenly, Cindy said,"Ziggy! Y/N! I always loved you!" My eyes widened as she ran to the killer, not intending to be kiled, yet she was, Tommy repeatedly stabbed her as she fell to the ground, still alive.

Tears poured down my face. "NO! I yelled as i got stabbed in the leg, groaning in pain, Ziggy helped me walk. Then a killer came behind her and stabbed Ziggy repeatedly.

No...

I managed to hide but a part of me knew Ziggy would be okay, and Cindy, in a better place.

i love you, cindy.