skipping

modern!au/modern highschool!au

Deena x Fem!reader

SMUT WARNING! 

sub!reader, dom!deena

I will do a dom!reader, this was written pre- kate smut imagine, as in a day earlier... lmao

You sighed, lighting up the cigarette in the girl's bathroom, you hated Algebra II, so you were skipping, per usual.  You never got caught, and whenever your parents told you of being absent, you had a clever, manipulative lie.

Y/N the genius.

Your parents, like you, were naïve, but you were not as naïve as them. They trusted you with their soul, and for sure, you loved them a lot. 

"Didn't know little miss innocent would be in here."

You turn to see Deena, your friend, close friend, aka the drug dealer.  You laugh. "I am far from innocent, Deena, are you high right now?"

She shook her head."Nah, I stopped doing that a week ago, got hurt and stuff, but i am clean Y/N." You sigh, exhaling your cigarette then turning to her. "You act like i'm some angel, I'm not, Deena."

She smirked, approaching you, her cigarette destroyed and yours, too. She backed you into the wall. "I know, but i'm not the virgin in this bathroom right now." Deena then kissed you, you kissed back, deepening the kiss.

You wrapped your legs around her waist as she pinned you down on the hard, cold, tile floor. "What the fuck? You ask. She shrugged. "You're soaking wet, you're saying something else, y/n/n."

You gulped as she stripped you, unclipping your bra, then sucking on your neck, finding your sweet spot. You moaned loudly, before she started rubbing your clit.

"Dont moan."

You nod, trying to obey as she puts fingers into you, still clothed,  "F-FUCK! You moan loudly. "Deena!"

"Gonna cum aren't you?"

You nod, feeling your juices out, you just orgasmed, and panted. "I loved that, You told her. She nodded. "Should fuck you again."

You got dressed and left the bathroom as the bell rang, ending Algebra class.