cheater

kate x male!reader

i don't do a lot of male reader imagines so i HAD to do this one! 

i love kate so this is only an imagine!

Y/N L/N and Kate Schmidt were an perfect couple, sort of destined to be with each other. Y/n was a typical high school boy but had an high GPA and was an honor roll student, Kate was smart too, but not as much as y/n was.

"Can we hangout today, love? y/n asked his girlfriend, who pecked his lips. "Afraid not, Kate said, holding her books tightly." I have to study today after school, kind of what i planned to do today." Y/n smiled weakly. "Oh, okay, maybe this weekend?"

"Yeah, She replied, awkwardly, before walking away. This made no sense to him, Kate was never like this before, and with that, he naturally had suspicions. "hey y/n! his friend, Deena greeted him. "Hey, Y/n replied." I think Kate is cheating on me." Deena frowned. "Why do you think that?"

"She has been really weird lately, always calling off our dates saying she was busy and all that shit, Y/N explained. "But she is really smart and we don't have tests every week."

 Deena bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry y/n." He was confused, and raised an eyebrow. "Sorry for what?" She pointed to behind him, he turned around to see Kate and another boy kissing, this made him feel hurt.

betrayed.

She had cheated on him, and this was not forgivable. Y/N usually gave second chances, but not in this scenario.